Reviews for Oranges and Lilac
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 7/22
love it.
Calyptra chapter 1 . 2/12
That was a lovely story! If you ever decide to tell us more about Bella's future I will be reading
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
"The Valley of Your Heart" is in my top 5 fics...of all time...

and i never read any of your other stories! i'm ashamed...i've been reading your one-shots...and *sigh* love...just head over heels with them...

and THIS one! yeah...loved Jasper and Edward hunting her...LOVED it!

hopefully, i'll read more from you in the future?

SweetEnigma chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
WHAAAAT
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved this story! I'd love to see you expand on it someday. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Hart2Hartgirl98 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
love it
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
love it
velovescullenboys chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please continue this story. I want to see that Jasper still possessive and very in love with Bella, but he still with Alice.

But I want to see too that Bella build a new relationship with Edward. I wanna see Edward be a 'feeder' to Bella :p

Please let me see possessive Jasper and Edward to the curvy Bella.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
have to say this is probably the only bella/edward pairing I liked. congrats darlin
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
if continued this and turned this one-shot into a whole story...that would be awesome!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You should continue this. :)
minlin chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I enjoyed this very much, especially the end. The constant alliteration was a little weird; 'bodaciously banging'?, but funny. And I was glad that Bella met someone who appreciated her, and who was single.

I also like that you didn't make Alice a heinous bitch. She was pretty darn understanding about what happened; didn't automatically put all the blame on Bella, and even set her up with her own brother.

I've put this on story alert just in case.
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
i am speechless at how amazing this was :D hehe really enjoyed it and was wondering if your thinking of expanding this at all? would so love to read more x
sushi1sama chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I like this Bella and Edward. She has some growing to do, and Edward seems like he's all for helpin her along, plus he sounds delicious :p I'd like to see if this can go anywhere. Please continue!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I thought Jasper was sexy but Edward at the end! Oh damn! How could you not finish? YOU HAVE TO PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!