Reviews for We All Fall After The Yule Ball
huntjd1 chapter 9 . 6/24
That is the end of my reading of this story. You obviously hate Harry Potter. From the description I thought this story was Harry finally going to have a bit of fun to counteract some of the crap he has had to live with. Instead you obviously have him drugged into alienating everyone and Katie deserves to be tortured to death. I actually mean this review to be a flame because I think your description of the story is most misleading.
Forest chapter 6 . 1/19
Weren't the people already in the Room of Requirement or am I trippin? Isn't the party in there?
Faery66 chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
Hope to read more soon

D
elemental savior chapter 16 . 5/23/2017
Great story keep up the amazing work.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
Can't wait for more! The only thing that makes little sense is that Harry is vulnerable when unhappy... this little spat and subsequent fallout would only serve to make him vulnerable, no?
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 5/4/2017
Great chapter! Loved it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
The ending must really turn around, or I read the description wrong. Seems Harry is tripping and falling in the opposite direction of a good night. I like your writing style either way.
Epoli chapter 16 . 5/1/2017
It's been a year since this story last updated, so I'm to assume it's discontinued. I hope your published works are going well. No matter where you are in life, I hope you're doing well. Have a blessed day.
yitiantulong chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
You're back! This is a fun piece, I hope you do finish it, and regardless thanks for sharing!
Guestapo chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
Fun scene with the Weasley's, but all the angst is killing me.
LaRadium chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Wow Harry is such an as whole
Gacsam chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
Aaay, awaiting next chapter
tanzar81 chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
Who slipped Harry a potion and what was it. Because unless you made your Harry extremely OOC then he wouldn't have acted that way. Bouncing from girl to girl, not in a matter of months, weeks, or even days. Oh no he is bouncing back and forth and sideways between girls in a matter of minutes. That's just not Harry Potter
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
Oliver Wood was not in Hogwarts Harry's fourth year.
Tmctflyboy chapter 16 . 2/1/2017
Will you please kill off hermione already she annoys the heck out off me and she's just needs to go away.