Reviews for We'll All Fall After The Yule Ball
Johannes de Silentio chapter 15 . 7/15
Don, you keep delivering.

Rarely do I stumble upon a work of fanfiction that keeps me coming back for periodic read throughs a couple of times a year. We All Fall After The Yule Ball is precisely that kind of story. In the beginning it made me laugh and cringe. I felt proud and relieved for Harry who finally got his chance to be a teenager, I sympathized with Ron (you have created a wonderful portrayal of him here, with plenty of originality but oh so compatible with canon) and I felt Hermiones anger and confusion and her drive for truth and clarity.

I applaud you for not taking the easy road (bashing etc) concerning characterization and motives and I hope to be able to read more of Harrys post-yule life. Finally, this story feels like a curveball, it changes course subtly over time from the clear waters of Humor/Romance towards the murky dark depths of Drama/Friendship. A bold move, and one that serves to make this work even more unique among it's peers.

You have created something different, something that is still fresh and most importantly to me, something I can return to over and over and know that each read trough is as good as the last one. For this I offer you my most sincere thanks. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this.

JdS
fireball900 chapter 3 . 6/17
This Ron is... awesome.
Tarix chapter 15 . 5/29
The beginning of the story was rather confusing, but it turned out to be a rather fun experience in the end. Hope you will finish it someday.
Tarix chapter 4 . 5/29
Dunno, Harry feels like a headless chicken, who just runs from one girl to another.
LarsG chapter 15 . 5/6
You just left me heartbroken... damn nice story and I was waiting for a chapter more! :)

very well written, I hope we learn more about Fleur later, all in all I hope you
will finish this masterwork.
serasgiovanni chapter 15 . 4/7
Actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
you said this was a good ron, and yet you bash him. and by the way if fleur was hurt because she was ask to the yale ball, she a bitch
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Amazing chapter.
Keep up the great work !
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Good chapter.
Shadowmage97 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Man... Harry seems like a right ass-hole. I hope Hermione doesn't end up with him.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
This is a great story, in that it really captures the teen spirit. Unfortunately, I could never stand it, even back when I was a teen, so I shall stop reading here.

So far however, I can only say that your writing skills are excellent, if not top notch. Kudos.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well, except for the fact that this features a completely OOC Harry and it looks like it might turn into some sort of Harry-with-a-harem fic, the concept is interesting.
PrometheusII chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
cool stuff ;)
Fluphy Ninja chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Well it looks like I need to add this to the list of stories I regret not reading sooner, I've seen it on a number of favorites lists but the summary had always turned me away from it. I'm not entirely sure what I expected it to be but I've found reading it to be quite pleasant. I eagerly await any and all updates.
Breven chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I haven't grinned this hard at a story in quite some time!