Reviews for We All Fall After The Yule Ball
elemental savior chapter 16 . 5/23
Great story keep up the amazing work.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 5/4
Can't wait for more! The only thing that makes little sense is that Harry is vulnerable when unhappy... this little spat and subsequent fallout would only serve to make him vulnerable, no?
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 5/4
Great chapter! Loved it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 5/4
The ending must really turn around, or I read the description wrong. Seems Harry is tripping and falling in the opposite direction of a good night. I like your writing style either way.
Epoli chapter 16 . 5/1
It's been a year since this story last updated, so I'm to assume it's discontinued. I hope your published works are going well. No matter where you are in life, I hope you're doing well. Have a blessed day.
yitiantulong chapter 16 . 4/11
You're back! This is a fun piece, I hope you do finish it, and regardless thanks for sharing!
Guestapo chapter 10 . 3/29
Fun scene with the Weasley's, but all the angst is killing me.
LaRadium chapter 5 . 3/12
Wow Harry is such an as whole
Gacsam chapter 16 . 2/19
Aaay, awaiting next chapter
tanzar81 chapter 4 . 2/9
Who slipped Harry a potion and what was it. Because unless you made your Harry extremely OOC then he wouldn't have acted that way. Bouncing from girl to girl, not in a matter of months, weeks, or even days. Oh no he is bouncing back and forth and sideways between girls in a matter of minutes. That's just not Harry Potter
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 2/9
Oliver Wood was not in Hogwarts Harry's fourth year.
Tmctflyboy chapter 16 . 2/1
Will you please kill off hermione already she annoys the heck out off me and she's just needs to go away.
fatking chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
I hate to say, this story is okayly written, albeit slightly meandering at times when you dabble on about what this character felt like or that character felt like, etc. But overall, this is not a very good fic in terms of story and characterization - it's shit. I mean come on man, if your're going to write a story in which practically every female character likes Harry, then at least have the decency to make sure Harry does not act like a total fucken dickhead. I don't give a fuck what your reasoning for him having acted the way he did was (as in cheating on his dates) but canon Harry would never have behaved the way you made him out to be u shit cunt. And i mean, have you read the books? if you're going to say justify his actions by saying, 'Oh he's Harry Potter, his life is so hectic that on the night of the yule ball he completely forgot all about voldemort, the tournament, etc. which is why he fucking cheated on his dates, then go fucking kill yourself. but seriously, i've seen some pretty bad characterizations of Harry, and i don't just mean in terms of him being o.c. (in many fics he is made to be o.c.), but your version of harry is such pitiful douche bag it's not even funny that you try to make him seem somewhat sympathetic despite his shitty actions. What you did, is a disservice to harry potter in general, and moreover, in trying to make him seem favorable to the reader, you are only further deluding yourself that this is a good story - it's not.
GET YOUR FUCKING CHARACTERIZATION RIGHT YOU RETARD. I MEAN FOR GODSAKE THIS FIC WOULD BE BETTER AS A LEMON WITH THE WAY YOU MADE IT OUT, FUCKING STUPID IDIOT! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO READ THE BOOKS AGAIN, YOU'RE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ONLY WATCHED THE MOVIES, FAT CUNT. GET A LIFE
Scabbers1957 chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Wow, cat fight cliff hanger, what a way to keep people coming back for more.
I'll add this to my story alerts, good job by the way.

:))
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
Nice written story hope you finish the next chapter when you get the next opportunity to do so. Looking forward to it