Reviews for Crossing the Equator
Auua Ytjoml chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
The only thing that tripped me up these last few chapters was the lack of flashback. But then everything's caught up to eachother so... :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
And yet that choice will have both of them killed... if Nyota hadn't requested the Enterprise. It's JC all over again.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
I guess fairly soon into it who Eric was to Chris. Quite telling was how he always refers to the man, quite carefully, as Eric. Nothing else. As if he first knew him as Eric but couldn't bear to think of the title attached to the name. And what titles would be painful to think of being married to the girl you love? Brother or Friend. And then, when he gave her his brother's number, it became obvious that it was the brother.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I /loved/ this chapter! Young Chekov is so fun :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
The ending scene of this chapter contrasts strongly, for good or for ill, with their inability to 'get' eachother in Subtext.
Angela chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
:( !
AdeptatHumanError chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
That chapter was perfect. :-)
The Gnomist chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I wish that chris and Nat got together instead of her and eric
The Gnomist chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I think its awesome how passover ended yesterday and now it shows up in this awesome fic
LittleMissAbigail chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Not going to lie, I'm dreading Truth and Lies after this. I am so glad Natalie finally made the right decision over the logical one.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Wow. You summarized that quite nicely. I'm not going to lie, I'm impressed.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. IM NOT READY! I rewatched the 2009 movie yesterday and let out a cry when Dr. Puri died. :(
LittleMissAbigail chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Eric...is Chris' BROTHER?! Not cool, man. Not cool.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
The cinnamon in the cider! Didn't see that coming... Whew. I was afraid it was Pon Farr for a minute there.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
CHEKOV! Oh, how I adore that little Russian baby butterfly. He's so darling. I love the idea that it's Spock and Nyota who give him a second chance.
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »