Reviews for Crossing the Equator
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Magical as always! I hope you keep this one going as well. I can't wait to take a better peak into what you have planned!
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh, this is so sad... I thought Pike had his own girlfriend/wife, so I didn't think of him and Jolsen. How sad that she missed her opportunity back then.

I wonder if Grandmother Grayson has stories to tell that will teach Spuhura ways to survive the next few months. And who made those imperfect quilts? Thanks for starting this new story!
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'm kind of undecided on whether to follow this story. On one hand, your Spock/Uhura are interesting and I'd like to follow up on them. But on the other, stories that have OC's as the main character always make me roll my eyes a bit. I like your OC's just fine as supporting players in the context of S/U because they're created to serve a purpose. But I don't particularly feel the need to know everything about them or their story and once they take over the show, they're no longer necessary or interesting.

I think your individual chapters in People Will Say that featured OC's gave just enough backstory and character to them without making them the whole show. This feels a little excessive.
spockside chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ahhh, complexity. *pulls up a chair to enjoy* And your OC is well-constructed, so to speak, thus the chapter works.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22