Reviews for Crossing the Equator
Jane.knight.knight chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Okay I love the conflicts and spock isn't victimized but could you please get them out of the bedroom it's becoming tiring it makes it look like they're friends with benefits
emsaduem chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I love the quick chapter. You write this stream if events very well. Well, I must sign off. Live long and prosper.
emsaduem chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
What is an XO?
emsaduem chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Do people actually hate your story? Is that even possible? It is improbable and illogical to hate a piece if art.
emsaduem chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I'm anxious to continue reading! Sadly, I will be departing from all electronics for five weeks.
emsaduem chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I don't really enjoy fluff, but your story is too good to put down. I'm extremely happy that Chekov is in this story. He is a favorite of mine. I hope that later chapters have some more of our favorite Russian.
Avari20 chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Didn't read People Will Say before this but am definitely going to do so based on the quality of your writing and the hours (and hours!) I spent enjoying this fic :)
Tiser chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
"...She's been away only 49 hours, 17 minutes, and 23 seconds—barely more than two days-but for the first time, Spock understands what his mother means when she insists that time is a subjective experience.

Nyota has been away forever." So love this!

Also like the part where you have Spock memorizing the photos Nyota sends them, then deleting them. Nice detail.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Absolutely lovely story, I pretty much devoured it! Thank you so much for sharing, I'm bound to come back and read this again. Well done!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Great story as usual. And I don't think your Spock and Nyota are 'no fun' at all. I think you deal with a lot of real issues in a very believable, honest way, and that's all anyone can ask of a story, fiction or otherwise.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I usually review at the end of the story, but this chapter was so beautiful that I just had to comment. This is absolutely perfect and in character and everything I want in a Spock/Uhura fic.
ladyevenstar22 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
relationships are messy and painful ! hmmmm...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
i hate stories like that , but the expression if you make your bed you have to lie down in it something like that! for sure its a shame what's going on between pike and natalie, but hey as celine dion song says "s'il suffisait qu'on s'aime" aka if loving each other was enough if it was all it took , alas...

oh yeah and really not liking chris having unresolved feeling for nyota like some mirror effect of what went down with his half-orion gf when they were younger!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
you're too nice with andrea, i'd make her turn red indefinetly by doing something appaling in front the entire academy and her admiral uncle
ladyevenstar22 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013