Reviews for Crossing the Equator
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i was wondering about the OC but you give a good explanation as to why , also nicely done how you integrated why nyota says to spock in the film "what do you need"
Waterwench chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Arrgh. Arrggh. bangs head against the wall Of Course! OF COURSE Eric is Captain Pike's brother! No WONDER Nat talks to Chris so much about Eric-and NO WONDER Chris is so very very awkward around him! Aack! The emotional baggage! The drama! The unmitigated ANGST! falls dead of a heart attack
nicew chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
This was a really fun read. And a good build up to May 17!
nicew chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
At first I thought I missed something, a line or chapter that explained Chris and Eric as brothers. But then I thought I would have caught something like that and then began to appreciate how the connection between the three of them had built up. And it adds that much more depth to each of the characters. Nicely done.
nicew chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I loved the way this chapter tied different subplots together.
nicew chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
It's been interesting to read about Christopher Pike, a character I only knew from "The Cage" and "The Menagerie".
avidreadercina chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I don't often come across pieces that feature Chris Pike, let alone ones that flesh him out as a multidimensional character. I liked it.

I like the parallels that thread through all your work and how you brought in Natalie Jolson to help highlight parts of the relationship between Spock and Nyota.

Very well written.
nicew chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This last bit between Spock and Uhura was hilarious.
starlite22 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, I love the way they banter (flirt, The way you write shows how how deeply he cares for her.
Nickie chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
I just have to say that almost immediately I knew that Eric was Chris' brother. From the get go he seemed liked the proverbial third rail that was to be avoided by all costs.

As for the story(ies) *truly* an enjoyable experience. The fact that I don't get stuck with poor grammar and syntax issues, plus the incredibly realistic story line, two thumbs up.

Oh and the prejudice problems, I really like that aspect of you plot line-though, I'm not sure Nyota would have the issues she did, her being a communications major and all. One would think she would have a better understanding of cultural differences and understanding but still, I really enjoy your stories.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
I'm on a roll here. Having Natalie and Chris' background from the prequel made a world of difference. Because before I couldn't get into it before, perhaps I was looking for something simpler then. Whatever, I ended up almost getting more into their story than I was into Spock and Uhura's, which is exciting.

Now back to Ulysses -_-
Jennifer esther chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
You made me honsetly afraid that she was going to be on the wrong ship. Excellent writing
Jennifer esther chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Not the first time dayenu has been used in a lovers context but very well done.
cottonwoolfairy chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Wow - I started reading this story because I had enjoyed your other Spock/Uhura stories, and I have to say, I was unsure when I saw there were Pike/Natalie sections at first because I've never really been that into OCs, and Pike never interested me much in fic, but this story was utterly wonderful and gripped me 100%. By less than half way through my opinions had changed radically, and as great as Spock and Uhura are, I really loved Pike and Natalie and they became the primary reason for me to finish the story in record time.

I completely loved it, and I'm going to scour the rest of your work for references to them!
Marcos chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Beautiful chapter: full of speechless unconditional love. Words cant do their love justice!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »