Reviews for I've Always Been Yours
countingonya chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
"Because I love you!" He bellowed, his face flushed from exertion. Logan, though slightly shocked, thought he looked beautiful like that. Kendall took a deep breath before continuing at a much more sedate tone. "And I don't see why she gets to have you when I...when I've been here the whole time." He stepped backwards and plopped onto his bed, his elbows resting on his knees as his hands went straight into his hair.

Oh my God, this part is heartbreaking! This story is heartbreaking, but also perfect. Congrats for being such a perfect writer :)

Brazilian kisses for you :*
kat4543 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
aww thats so good
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
awwww! it ended so happily! thank goodness. i mean i kinda knew...but...idk, u had some really good plot twists and stuff. i never expected kendall to give up and let logan be happy. most stories dont do that. great work! for seriousness! lol.
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
i like this... alot! :D it was just the cute kogan that i needed! :D
This Account Be Inactive chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
i loved this story, great job :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I am now going to have an extremely hot make-out session with this fic now, okay? Okay. Give me a moment...

I LOVED IT. Possessive!Kendall was just awesome. It was so realistic the way these two were fighting. Typical men, can't stop for two seconds and tell each other what they're REALLY feeling. But, it all worked out as we knew it would, because it's Kogan which as we all know is inevitable (and delicious, but that's just my personal opinion). ;)
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Yayyyyyy! Wow! Possessive! Kendall is insane! But I definately Loved this! Loved this chapter so much!
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Aww! The last chapter was nice, and I really hope you guys will write another Kogan piece.

~Miracle Of Oracles
waterwicca chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
So perfect and sweet... and just... Yay :D

lovely job! :D
Storylover158 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
awwww sooooo cute just fanfreakintastic love it good job you two should totally team up more!
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Nice vocab. "Sardonically" I'm actually really impressed.

Actually one of the only things I got from this chapter was: "I heard Kendall broke your phone. Why am I still texting you" "Sorry about those, why am I still doing it?" HAHAH! Funny.

I loved Kendall in this!
xfanfictionroxx chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
god! i just wanna bitch slap kendall in this one.
Love and Peace Forever chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
A BEAUTIFUL ending to a Wonderful story :)

- Love and Peace Forever
Gabsikle chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Is it wrong that I cried a little?
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
ok, this chapter really broke my heart...

KENDALL CAN'T GIVE UP!

i really loved the part where he tried to make everything up to logan...BUT HE CAN'T GIVE UP!

oh logan, why can't you just see whats making kendall so irritable?

when kendall said he'd have to let logan go...my heart just shattered...this chapter was FANTASTIC!