Reviews for Dream of the Past
Crimson Calkaka chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
As Bonus Kun has said before me, this belongs on fictionpress, not which is for fanfiction only.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
In case the story is not original and deals with content from the FEAR franchise, then you are uploading it on the incorrect category, which is still a violation of the rules.

Move this where it should be, either the FEAR category or Fictionpress if an original work.
Spirit of paladin chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This is an original story and it has nothing to do with 11 eyes. Put this in Fictionpress instead of here.

Bonus Kun

Critics United.
WillCosplayForFood chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Im going to have to rewatch 11 eyes xD it was forever ago that i watched it :P good job lub ya and keep up the good work :)

xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I don't really understand your story and the formatting is weird. Also this story has nothing to do with 11eyes so why is it in this category? You mentioned this story is about F.E.A.R. so why didn't you put it in the category dedicated to it? Here it is: game/F_E_A_R/.
Punky Ninja chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hmm, interesting tale so far. I've never played F.E.A.R or anything, but it sounds like a good psychological thriller (like SH). I'm interested to see where this is going and who that girl was. o:

Otherwise, my only complaint is the grammar and spelling issues. I had to pry through those to understand the story, but if they got cleaned up a bit the story would become much clearer and easier to read so that people could further appreciate your story. If you ever decide to "clean it up", I'm always here to Beta read/edit it. :)
WillCosplayForFood chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I don't know if i know all the conponients* of this story...but either way sounds interesting :D and btw, im not sure why it wasnt working before but i got to it xD

(incase you missed that) Ummm, the only thing that keep bugging my nazi-ness as for what its about, grammer or spelling what-not up to u, is that 'witch' should be spelt 'which' and that was it :P um, uh, another thing! I was thinking xD sense im always on here on my DSi (such as now) we could inbox eachother..just a thought. Umm, heyyy i forgot to tell you that i bought Kingdom Hearts: chain of memories for Ps2 and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for Ds :D so far im not liking COM and...ummm thanks for being an awesome boyfriend :D

Btw Cat tells me your always telling her how much u miss me \\\\ i miss you more! :3 l-l-lub you