Reviews for Family Secrets
BrunetteGenius chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Hmm... This seems to have potential. I really hope you continue this!
Estella chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE it! D! THIS is going to be a super SUPER SUPER brilliantgoodawesomeamazing:) Story! I like it so much!
(Sorry, I'm rambling :P)
I hope that eventually, throughout the story, Aries will continue to be a young prodigy (Maybe he could be privately trained by the Dark Lord?) and charm all of the teachers (Who think he's charming and all. Except for Dumbledore. Just like the Dark Lord when he was a student in Hogwarts!) and be in Slytherin and all of the girls have crushes on him and stuff! And then he could date a couple of girls and all, but then he'll eventually end up with _ (insert name of whomever you want him to be with. But I prefer it to be NON-slash! And he'll end being paired up with Daphne! I think many other writers feel the same way...)
And can you make the chapters longer and update more frequently?
Thanks!
Estella :)
P.S. Who is Corvus?
Smfri chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please update!
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:-\
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Interesting story so far!
Nikaa chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
please update!
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Nice chapter, I would say pair him up with Pansy.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Awesome story but can you make it longer and if your doing a paring make it Daphne Greengrass she is a pureblood so the story will go on better
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This is great
dark nightmere chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I think as harry learns he will become more powerful and darker. I think he should become siltly insane simler to bella. I think when harry starts hogwarts he should be sorted into slytherin and bring down the light along with dumbledore. I think harry should meet hermione some time in the story either on the train or in hogwarts I think she should prove to be nearly as dark as harry. I think over the years harry and hermione should slowly fall in love and from there combined insanity they should bring the doom of light. I would say they should both be sorted into slytherin and from there plot there plans to doom the light and end all goodness and hope for the people who fight for goodness. I think harry's friends should be draco,blaise,dapine and pansy along with hermione who will evently become his love and help him and the dark lord to destroy the light.
Gigimagic chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
More! So good!
Heart of Lies chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Keep up the good work, try not to make harry too over powered
Draco-Harry-Lover-1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
loved it more please
celticblood8590 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
cant wait to see what happens next:)
hulagal13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
looks interested can't wait for more