Reviews for Left Behind
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Absolutely brilliant :D hilarious, clever, yet still well-written - well done!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I loved this, I could really imagine the Wizard being stupid enough to leave a name half-crossed out. It's also sad because of the way Fiyero was 'wiped out' of the people's memory on his alleged death.

Now the nitpicking bit, you spelt 'drawers' as 'draws', you're not alone in this, I've seen e mails at work requesting a 'four draw filing cabinet'.. but it is 'drawers'.

Never mind, one spelling error doesn't cancel out your excellent fic.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Watched WoO and wondered that too...great story! You can hear an Elphaba across Oz shouting NOOOOOOO! That's not how it goes!

Excellent idea, really loved it!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oooh I never thought of that idea before. Great job! Loved the random triangle thing.
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is great! Just that lovely balance between humorous and a little tragic... Brilliant.

xx
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
i liked it
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, yay! The log in is working again!

Anyway, I really like this. I never would have thought of that! A very creative idea that makes alot if sense... Why wouldn't the wizard use Fiyero's old crap if he was "dead"?great drabble! Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
HighQueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hey, it's me! FFN isn't letting me log in /

But this is a great story, barely see any wicked ones around. you should write more!

this is, rather ironic and bittersweet, and a really interesting read! great job! :)

(btw, I'm assuming you've seen the musical... amazing right!)

haha this is small but i noticed how you spelled glinda as glinda and not galinda P frankly i prefer that spelling