Reviews for DysFUNctional
blah.blah-yeah chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
The stories are wonderful!:3 I loved them ... Reading them was a great joy:) Looking forward to more of them:D
winsteralwaysrox chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
cut stories man i luv it!
angel897 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
cute
ChooChooTrain chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Eeeh the last one was adorable
Anime Freak456 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Oh man, I'm almost in tears. I knew as soon as I saw the summary for this that I was probably going to cry. I hope they saved her. They had to, there isn't another option!

Anyway, sorry for taking nearly a year to read this! I didn't realize it'd been that long! This was great!
angel897 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
liked it
confused chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
who is 'they'? the people/person who 'chained' Itachi? and what/how is he chained? by what and why?
Anime Freak456 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Ahahahaha! I loved it! Poor Sakura, I'd get frustrated with those two also! You did another lovely job on this one, and I can't wait to see the next one :)
angel897 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
i like it, hope things get worked out hope to see sakura with itachi in the future
Anime Freak456 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
That was really good! I liked that it had a slower rythm to it. I can't wait for the next one
angel897 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
like it :) as always
Anime Freak456 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
This was so funny! I love how you said that Naruto could be a really good ninja when he wanted to be. That was hilarious! I printed it off this morning so I could read it at school, and while I was laughing, one of my guy friends kept looking at me oddly and asking what I was reading. I can't wait for the next one!
Twisted Musalih chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Poor Sakura. lol. U should due a oneshot on Sasuke and Sakura's payback.
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
bit different intresting start though
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I got sooo excited as soon as I saw that this was up! YAY! I loved it! I told you that you could do it! :) I wanted to know more! Oh, and what anime gave you this idea? If it's anything like this it sounds intriguing. I can't wait for the next one!