Reviews for Frozen
kitty chapter 32 . 9/10/2014
Completed? Really? I dont think so. I hate to read a story that is marked completed only to reach the end and find out it is far from completed. A good story. A shame it ended so abruptly. With so much not answered.
mysinger chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Fantastic story! I was sorry to see it end. I liked the way you developed the characters and the intertwining relationships in Harry's "family". Well done!
mysinger chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Wow! An amazing chapter. You are very good at writing about relationships and emotions.
mysinger chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I really love the relationships in this story, especially those between Severus, Harry and Minerva.
mysinger chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
This is an excellent story! I liked that you included the scene where Severus helped Harry with his tie. It is a scene that is reality for any fatherless boy and it was very well-written.
rowenasheir chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
You cant copy or paste anything at ffn any more.
TheLadyJaye chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Hey, didn't you say a few chapters back that she couldn't get her wheelchair in his room, but now she's in it and wheeling out?
MrsFH chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Oh, my. 32 chapters of a story marked "Complete". 32 chapters of bad grammar, spelling so bad it creates hard-to-follow mis-used phrases ("cretain potions" instead of "certain", "defiantly" instead of definitely, and so many others) where the author's poor spelling skills caused a computer to substitute words with different meanings becuase it couldn't figure out what word the writer wanted to use.

And I get to the end and the story just stops..no ending...no wrap-up...no solution to all the loose ends. What a disappointment.

Good ideas, interesting twists...and then abandoned. What a shame.
Rooz990 chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
amazing story

Rooz
technoWriter15 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
so sweet
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
poor Harry :(
twilotter lover chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
This story is so cute and i love it so much it is brilliant
RainbowDuck chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
This story has been amazing so far but just now you wrote that McGonnagal came into Harry's room to tuck him in. However, a few chapters back you wrote that she couldn't fit the wheelchair through the door. I understand that this is an honest mistake but it may confuzzle other readers so I am just letting you know now so you do not get more comments about it :)
Quill's And Parchment chapter 32 . 1/7/2013
...that's it? ...is there a sequel or something?
Quill's And Parchment chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
HAHA. THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER WAS CHAPTER 25. HAHA. Sorry I just thought that was hilarious...:P