Reviews for Frozen
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 4/14
sequel please more of this story. How did Severuss surgery end up?Did it work? Will harry get better? thank you love the story.
charcoal11 chapter 24 . 1/9
is this supposed to be 5th or 6th year, umbridge was in 5th year but at 1 point u made it sound like 6th bcz u said that harry had spent the previous Christmas at grimauld place
Kristine chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
I think it's not a good end that u should have worked more on this ... Anyway it was awsome ! Bye
Elektra Elentari chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
I loved Harry's relationship with all these different people! Nice story thanks for writing :)
kitty chapter 32 . 9/10/2014
Completed? Really? I dont think so. I hate to read a story that is marked completed only to reach the end and find out it is far from completed. A good story. A shame it ended so abruptly. With so much not answered.
mysinger chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Fantastic story! I was sorry to see it end. I liked the way you developed the characters and the intertwining relationships in Harry's "family". Well done!
mysinger chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Wow! An amazing chapter. You are very good at writing about relationships and emotions.
mysinger chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I really love the relationships in this story, especially those between Severus, Harry and Minerva.
mysinger chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
This is an excellent story! I liked that you included the scene where Severus helped Harry with his tie. It is a scene that is reality for any fatherless boy and it was very well-written.
rowenasheir chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
You cant copy or paste anything at ffn any more.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Hey, didn't you say a few chapters back that she couldn't get her wheelchair in his room, but now she's in it and wheeling out?
MrsFH chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Oh, my. 32 chapters of a story marked "Complete". 32 chapters of bad grammar, spelling so bad it creates hard-to-follow mis-used phrases ("cretain potions" instead of "certain", "defiantly" instead of definitely, and so many others) where the author's poor spelling skills caused a computer to substitute words with different meanings becuase it couldn't figure out what word the writer wanted to use.

And I get to the end and the story just solution to all the loose ends. What a disappointment.

Good ideas, interesting twists...and then abandoned. What a shame.
Rooz990 chapter 32 . 2/24/2013