Reviews for Frozen
Dani for Jesus chapter 32 . 4/24
Dani for Jesus chapter 32 . 2/28
Dani for Jesus chapter 32 . 1/29
Dani for Jesus chapter 32 . 1/28
I loved reading frozen and will now be reading the sequel to this story Going Home
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2016
More!
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 4/14/2016
sequel please more of this story. How did Severuss surgery end up?Did it work? Will harry get better? thank you love the story.
charcoal11 chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
is this supposed to be 5th or 6th year, umbridge was in 5th year but at 1 point u made it sound like 6th bcz u said that harry had spent the previous Christmas at grimauld place
Kristine chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
I think it's not a good end that u should have worked more on this ... Anyway it was awsome ! Bye
Elektra Elentari chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
I loved Harry's relationship with all these different people! Nice story thanks for writing :)
kitty chapter 32 . 9/10/2014
Completed? Really? I dont think so. I hate to read a story that is marked completed only to reach the end and find out it is far from completed. A good story. A shame it ended so abruptly. With so much not answered.
mysinger chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Fantastic story! I was sorry to see it end. I liked the way you developed the characters and the intertwining relationships in Harry's "family". Well done!
mysinger chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Wow! An amazing chapter. You are very good at writing about relationships and emotions.
mysinger chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
I really love the relationships in this story, especially those between Severus, Harry and Minerva.