Reviews for Roles Reversed: Tales From Tour
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 10/19
Please please please continue
tommyjude21 chapter 20 . 8/16
Loved the update! I'm so glad you're still working on this story! I hope you have more up your sleeve! Thanks for sharing!
driver picks the music chapter 20 . 8/16
This was a great chapter! Loved her reply to the question about her being pregnant...that was hilarious. :)
driver picks the music chapter 19 . 5/22
Oh Darius... He never learns does he? Great chapter :)
I love this story! Please continue.
driver picks the music chapter 18 . 4/18
Aw...I love sweet and happy Jommy goodness! :)
tommyjude21 chapter 18 . 4/13
Please let it be a girl! The idea of Tommy with a little girl makes him that much more appealing, because you know he would be awesome with her!
You must have read my mind! I had literally sent a message to another author I know is working on stories begging her to post more stories because I was having IS withdrawals with no new posts!
I wish I had the imagination and talent to write a story of my own, but alas I don't, so I have to rely on others' stories. Thank you for updating even if it was a really short chapter, it was really sweet. I look forward to future posts and maybe some new stories in the future!
driver picks the music chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Was that Gran Torino? I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% positive on that or anything lol but any Clint Eastwood movie is always a good choice no matter what one it was.
Did she tell him what the baby was? Is that what she whispered to him at the end?
Great chapter!
lesa.blazer chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Please continue
SweetNikki9008 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
Loved it! I want to say the movie was Gran Tornio? I haven't seen it so I'm just guessing here.
tommyjude21 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Another great installment! Looking forward to the next!
driver picks the music chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I think that was perfect. The song choices were great. I like that he didn't freak out about her being pregnant, he was more "cool" about it. Great chapter! :)
tommyjude21 chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter! Thank you for some more Jommy! Can't wait to see the next installment!
magiklee1 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
It was awesome! Thank you! I love instant star, can't get enough of it. Love all the stories, especially this one! Please continue!
SweetNikki9008 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
YAY! I KNEW IT! AHH I'm so excited! Great chapter by the way! I even played Journey and sang along with the story. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »