Reviews for Roles Reversed: Tales From Tour
driver picks the music chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Was that Gran Torino? I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% positive on that or anything lol but any Clint Eastwood movie is always a good choice no matter what one it was.
Did she tell him what the baby was? Is that what she whispered to him at the end?
Great chapter!
lesa.blazer chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Please continue
SweetNikki9008 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
Loved it! I want to say the movie was Gran Tornio? I haven't seen it so I'm just guessing here.
tommyjude21 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Another great installment! Looking forward to the next!
driver picks the music chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I think that was perfect. The song choices were great. I like that he didn't freak out about her being pregnant, he was more "cool" about it. Great chapter! :)
tommyjude21 chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter! Thank you for some more Jommy! Can't wait to see the next installment!
magiklee1 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
It was awesome! Thank you! I love instant star, can't get enough of it. Love all the stories, especially this one! Please continue!
SweetNikki9008 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
YAY! I KNEW IT! AHH I'm so excited! Great chapter by the way! I even played Journey and sang along with the story. :)
SweetNikki9008 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
SHE'S PREGNANT! I can feel it. :)
driver picks the music chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
She's totally pregnant isn't she!? I knew it! lol
tommyjude21 chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Good chapter, really missing tommy though...pretty sure I know what that phone call was, but looking forward to the next installment to find out for sure. Thank you for writing your stories, they help fill the gap left when IS was cancelled.
driver picks the music chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
So I just found this in my email, I don't know why it didn't come up before...lol
Great update :o)
SweetNikki9008 chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Hehehe I like Dave. :) I can't wait to see what unfolds next!
tommyjude21 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Loved the new chapter! Please update again soon!
alexusworld chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
i can't wait for more (:
they are too cute