Reviews for Roles Reversed: Tales From Tour
tommyjude21 chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
Thanks for the update. I was having withdrawals. Great addition to your story. I can't wait for the next update. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!
tommyjude21 chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Loved the update. Can't wait for more!
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Please please please continue
tommyjude21 chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Loved the update! I'm so glad you're still working on this story! I hope you have more up your sleeve! Thanks for sharing!
driver picks the music chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
This was a great chapter! Loved her reply to the question about her being pregnant...that was hilarious. :)
driver picks the music chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
Oh Darius... He never learns does he? Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2015
I love this story! Please continue.
driver picks the music chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
Aw...I love sweet and happy Jommy goodness! :)
tommyjude21 chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Please let it be a girl! The idea of Tommy with a little girl makes him that much more appealing, because you know he would be awesome with her!
You must have read my mind! I had literally sent a message to another author I know is working on stories begging her to post more stories because I was having IS withdrawals with no new posts!
I wish I had the imagination and talent to write a story of my own, but alas I don't, so I have to rely on others' stories. Thank you for updating even if it was a really short chapter, it was really sweet. I look forward to future posts and maybe some new stories in the future!
driver picks the music chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Was that Gran Torino? I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% positive on that or anything lol but any Clint Eastwood movie is always a good choice no matter what one it was.
Did she tell him what the baby was? Is that what she whispered to him at the end?
Great chapter!
lesa.blazer chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Please continue
SweetNikki9008 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
Loved it! I want to say the movie was Gran Tornio? I haven't seen it so I'm just guessing here.
tommyjude21 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Another great installment! Looking forward to the next!
driver picks the music chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I think that was perfect. The song choices were great. I like that he didn't freak out about her being pregnant, he was more "cool" about it. Great chapter! :)
tommyjude21 chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter! Thank you for some more Jommy! Can't wait to see the next installment!