Reviews for Rising Night 3: Hopeflower's Path
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
That was absolutely horrible what darkclan did
Welcome to the New chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Since you have your own website you should post an alliance on it so we can tell which characters are which :) Just to make reading the FF easy.
moonwhiskers chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
well,i don't want to make you angry but i think it's a horrible IDEA!*hides under the bed*
moonwhiskers chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
well,my fav. paired up coupels are Moon&Ash...OBVIOSLY!
moonwhiskers chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed writing that last part with Goldensong and COOL,SO COOL, SO COOL; SO COOL! ;P
moonwhiskers chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oww,poor did you know that in real Hollyleaf is really really nice?Maybe dor the cats talk hollyleaf could say something like she dosent hit people with whatever those weapons are and likes to be paired up with Blackstar?Just a suggestion!Don't kill me if you didn't like IT!*Runs screaming away to the toilet and locks herself up in there until you are gone cursing!*
moonwhiskers chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
i think you're wrong,Aduial.I did see that coming because Blackstar and Moonshine told me because you accedentially blurted out!
Blakcstar:MUAHAHAHA!
Moonshine:MUAHAHA!
Moonwhiskers:MMMUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAA!
moonwhiskers chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
i do not hve alot to say except for one word...AWESOME!
Dawnshine chapter 26 . 6/9/2012
Good luck on writing the fourth book!And the ending was awesome
WyldClaw chapter 25 . 6/8/2012
This was incredible! I wonder what will become of the clans after the battle with the dark fprest
TheAzuraStar chapter 26 . 6/3/2012

AWESOME! And so the third book is over...wow. When you first started the first Rising Night story oh-so long ago, I never would have thought it'd go this far.

Well done!

AND YOU BETTER START BOOK 4 RIGHT AWAY! OR I'LL... I'LL...I'LL DO SOMETHING, BELIEVE ME!

:P
MyrtleFalls chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
EPIC! I was right, it's epic!

I can't wait for book 4! This is awesome!

*snatches Battle Hollyleaf plushie*

The last few paragraphs were amazing, everything came together, all the scrambled bits and pieces that were flying all over this story suddenly merged to create an awesome chapter! Yayz!

Update with the next book soon!

Myrtle
Son Goshen chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
._. O_O Interesting chapter.. but.. the last will be.. a .. cliffy? O_o Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap.
MyrtleFalls chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT MEANS THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE'S GOING TO BE AN EPICAL BATTLE! SQUEE!

So excited so excited! THIS IS AWESOME! You always write amazing battle scenes...yayz!

Update soon!

Myrtle
WyldClaw chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
whoa! that is one interesting chapter. i feel bad for hawkfire