Reviews for Honour Bound
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 20 . 3/25
Y U NO MAKE SEQUEL
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 1/20
Wow.. I really love this story. I love that they were able to overcome their past and love each other. I hope that they can get free from Dumbledore.
well fuck
Eholiday chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I enjoyed your story. Shame there wasn't much of an ending
angeleyes1984 chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
Wish you had continued this story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Damn i really hope you decide to finish this eventuaally because it was a great story
Drarry Lover chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Another story I read years ago and loved and still do.
Violethoney chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
I can see where you went off the deep end in these last few chapters what w/ making harry so overpowered and all, but I think this chapter was handled kinda poorly just because Harry's decision to shut down the school and punish everyone that doesn't follow him seems just completely childish, not evil or clever or even "slytherin." You're writing however is really good, it's just your story would've benefited more if you hadn't gone off the rails toward the end haha
Kris chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
omg, LOVE this fic.
Got Harry's albatrosses down to a 't'!
Me4Ever999 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Despite your loss of muse, this fanfic was amazing
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
Nice work, would have loved to see all the loose ends tied, but that is how real life is, so it does make it more realistic
1sunfun chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
A really nice, interessting, exciting and original story.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Wasnt it said in an earlier chapter, that the houseelves coul also pop silently and only made a noise to anounce their arrivel, I think it was when they learned that Harry had been resorted and that they had to leave their room in Gryffindortower.
1sunfun
Diddleymaz chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Excellent. I think it's a satisfactory end too
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Truly stupendous! Shame about a lack of sequel, but I understand about losing the muse and better this than what multiple tv series have done, dragging it on too long and killing the love :) Thank you for sharing another masterpeice!