Reviews for Mister Playboy
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like how you portrayed how Link changed, specially cause in the LOZ games I've played he only says ya and hiya. :)
kyouko chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Good job on this. love Link's attitude and Zelda's disgusted reaction. xD;
flavio-sexual chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Link is such a... how 2 put it? well he's trying to act sexy and he's failing but anyways good story!
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story. Cocky Link is awesome!

LooneyTunesYay chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Goodness gracious talk about a pick-me-up! xD

Reading this made me happier than a big fattening bowl of Cookies 'n Cream!

Link as a playboy was pretty interesting if I do say so myself. And Zelda's attraction to him because of the balance he struck between cocky and amusing was exactly how I think most girls would react, even if they won't admit it. I know I would, at least.

It had me giggling like a little girl the whole time, felt very genuine. Nice job! :)
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hey! Glad to see that you're (maybe, haha) back! I love your stories to bits and pieces, so it's always great to read a new one!

I've always liked reading about Link's character being somewhat Playboyish. I'm not really sure why, besides the fact that it's almost always hilarious. The dialogue in this was witty and really fun! I enjoyed every bit. :)

Love and hugs,

phunky chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hahaha this story really made me laugh. I really enjoyed it :) too bad is sooo short...

And yes. I remembered little "Richard"
BrambleAkira101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i lieked it alot! Please update soon!
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really like it, but I was hoping for it to be a was a bit short...your story, you do what you want.
Blue chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very nice Ocarina reference! I totally got it! Funny story! Keep on writing!

Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol! Awesome! D
Carcar Cessy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hey Joshizzle,

It certainly has been a while since I've seen you around or since I've even caught myself on with all that life has to offer. Figures the day I get back, you write something, eh?

Anyway, this was an adorable little read. I hope you come back for good, sir, because after exams I'll certainly need something fulfilling to read rather than half the garbage everywhere else.

Tia Ordona 23
Lady Mai-Mai chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ha, ha, ha! I loved this! I just found this adorable, Link is such an ass, but he's Zelda's ass. XD That sounded wierd... anyway, this was awesome!
Vapid Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ohmygosh finally you updated. I've been a long time fan of your stories and this one is not an exception.

I can really relate to this whole bus situation, and I've been put into her shoes so many times. Made me feel special

Richard as the dog is a really nice touch.

Keep Writing!
Linklandco chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Haha! I knew that dog was from Oot! I likethe idea of the story a lot. It's genuinely cute, and simple, yet creative. I wish there was a little mire backstory on Zelda though, there is some one Link and why he acted a certain way. What does Zelda do in college anyways? Do they hook up? So many questions...

But anyways, great job, write a lot! Love your ideas.