Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Kirsah chapter 66 . 9/2/2014
Wow, just wow. Loved every chapter. Just discovered this site rather recently and have gotten slightly addicted (meaning I've been reading A LOT of shenko).
Adienath chapter 66 . 4/23/2014
Fantastic writeup of the game, I really enjoyed your take on Sheppard - you made her feel like a real person - more Marrakech than just Commander Sheppard :) And it was interesting to see Alenko on board the Normandy for these events!

The only complaint I have is the lack of Tali (my favorite character of the series) and Garrus, although I understand your reasoning in trying to stop it growing out of hand in terms of length :P

Continuing slightly post Arrival was a great idea, and given you wrote this pre ME3 it's impressive how well it ties into the ME3 story. And I LOVE your idea for a ME3/Doctor Who crossover, that would be brilliant! Which Doctor/companion(s) would you use though - that's the big question :P
Sidnika chapter 59 . 3/3/2014
Hi! Haven't read through it all yet (it's great btw!) but thanks for the song tip in this chapter! cheers!
Sidnika chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
You totally made my day! Shepards speech was great and I started laughing thinking of the scared expressions of the crew! My boyfriend thought I was weird when I sat and laughed by myself.. but oh well, he doesn't understand the Kaidan- appeal
gaiawolf chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
So, as a way to get Shepard out of his mind, or maybe be closer to her, Kaidan goes through the entire N commando system in 2 years? Not sure if that is a reasonable amount of time, but damn is he dedicated.
gaiawolf chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Garrus asking about 'Hopping Marsupials.' Oh Garrus, you interact so well with the humans that one forgets that he isn't.
gaiawolf chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
For some reason, I always thought that Jacob and Kaidan would get along very well together, as in; We both knit and don't care what you think because we are secure enough in ourselves. Or something.
the guttersnipe chapter 66 . 10/30/2013
I'm new to this wonderful fandom and so far I enjoy it! Stories like this makes me dive in for more...

Thanks for sharing! 'Till next time!
Kerrigan chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
I love your writing style. I'm a Mass Effect noob (just started in july, but I've become addicted.) I've been working on a story and was hoping maybe you'd give me some advice. How do you work your conversations so well into the actual story?
tccarty chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Yup. Finally tackling this monster of a fic. Slowly. Two random thoughts. Am I the only one who hates Lilith from the moment you see her? I may have even laughed when she becomes human-goo. Maybe. My other thought is, poor Kaidan always gets blamed for Horizon, but in my opinion all the choices for Shepard just sucks. Bioware should've just given us Kaidan/Ashley in ME2.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 66 . 9/22/2012
Great story. Thanks for entertaining me for a few hours.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 43 . 9/22/2012
The preserve Shepard body line is creepy enough without poor Kaidan hearing that. Great chapter and you weren't the only one with pre-order blues, I got ME3 for pc (just recently 360 thanks to dropped prices), the basic version and only just paid it off in time for release as unfortunately I had the first game for years and only at the beginning of this year played it past arriving at the Citadel.

Great chapter.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
I have a bad habit of forgetting to wait on the 'all clear' and getting jumped by a Scion. Poor Joker. Great chapter, and sorry for the repetitive reviews, I rarely do this but this story is amazing.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 36 . 9/22/2012
Die, Hammerhead, die is all I have to say about it. Great chapter.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
I loathed Miranda when I first met her and by the end of the game, she was 'Miri' and awesome. Great chapter.