Reviews for In The Grave
lizzieonawhim chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Uh, hey, so I know it's been a while since you wrote this, author's note included, but... the taking your stuff and hiding it thing is really not okay. My friends used to do that to me in high school and it ended really, really badly. You have a right to enforce some boundaries, and to walk away from those friendships if they won't respect your rights. Y'know the whole "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" thing? Well, that was based on something a guy named John Locke said, only with him, it was "life, liberty, and property" (our version sounds better :P). I eventually did end up walking away from those friendships, and it was a very hard and lonely thing to have to do, but it was better than letting people mistreat me under the guise of "friendship."
MagykL-guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Oh right... Iris is a reporter too... Well then, I hate all reporters, except Iris, and maybe Lois.
Magykal-guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I HATE reporters.
Magykal-guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Must. Refrain. From. Killing. Author.
Magykal-guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Whew, I have to lay at first, I thought it was Kid, but then thought (hoped) that it was Cold instead. (And good ridence)
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Agreed. Reporters are SO annoying XD
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
I just wanted to say, that Trickster gave up way too easily in my opinion, but this is your story, isn't it? As a nerd and a Rogue-lover, I would say they are all OOC in this, but it works great for the plot. Cold blowing himself up, though, (I cried!)- that scene was extremely short. I would think the Rogues kept in touch more to care when their leader got blown up. And Trickster is way too easily bought with the promise of a game of darts :) You are an amazing writer, I love this. Great job!
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Hahahaha! You used the trickster line from Justice League Unlimited! Good one! XD
casey chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
loved the whole book!
x chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
great!
M chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Omg. I THOUGHT WALLY WAS GONNA BE THE SUICIDE Omg ;-; crying.
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
You make some of the best stories! Keep it up!
The Inverse Universe chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
That. Was. Amazing! It was so good! You have an amazing writing style and grasp of the characters. This is one if the best stories I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I dunno if the rouges are actualy that heartless...
Shattered Peices chapter 22 . 10/11/2013