Reviews for In The Grave
Calypso 399 chapter 22 . 15h
ERMAHGERD THIS STORY IS FABULOUS!
StuffyJinx chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
AWESOME!
* sniff *
So sweet!
Sequel plz!
StuffyJinx chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
'Can we quote you'
XD
I know the situation was REALLY sad, but ... TOO FUNNY!
X'D
Skylight-KJ chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
WHO SEND A FREAKING NINJA IN HERE! *sob* This is the first fic that I read and I cry before finish the whole story 10 outta 10 good job!
flashbird0505 chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
OMG I FREAKING LOVED THAT! l love it when villains hurt wally and his uncle&bestfriend save him! also loved how dick was reacting and getting upset over wally:,) almost cried. THIS WAS AWESOME KEEP WRITTING AND HURTING WALLY PLEASE️️
Adrianna Agray chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
This is intense. And amazing I'm reading the hole story in two days : )
bibliophile030 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Awesome. A great mix of dark and light elements ended on a humorous note.
WildChild13 chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
One of your best.
No, one of THE best.
Like ever.
Thanks. ;-D
YOU REMAIN ONE OF THE BEST YJ AUTHORS I KNOW IF I HAD A DANG ACCOUNT YOU WOULD BE ON THE FAVORITES LIST LIKE YESTERDAY
But I don't.
So you'll just be my favorite. XD
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE YOU AMAZING HUMAN YOU
xx
-kid flash fan
KitoftheKitKat chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
This was an awesome story to read while listening to Johnny cash's song aint no grave.
lizzieonawhim chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Uh, hey, so I know it's been a while since you wrote this, author's note included, but... the taking your stuff and hiding it thing is really not okay. My friends used to do that to me in high school and it ended really, really badly. You have a right to enforce some boundaries, and to walk away from those friendships if they won't respect your rights. Y'know the whole "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" thing? Well, that was based on something a guy named John Locke said, only with him, it was "life, liberty, and property" (our version sounds better :P). I eventually did end up walking away from those friendships, and it was a very hard and lonely thing to have to do, but it was better than letting people mistreat me under the guise of "friendship."
MagykL-guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Oh right... Iris is a reporter too... Well then, I hate all reporters, except Iris, and maybe Lois.
Magykal-guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I HATE reporters.
Magykal-guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Must. Refrain. From. Killing. Author.
Magykal-guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Whew, I have to lay at first, I thought it was Kid, but then thought (hoped) that it was Cold instead. (And good ridence)