Reviews for In The Grave
Zise Stars chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
This was great, especially for a first story! I worried myself so much about Wally, I gave myself a stomach ache. Luckily, all was made right in the last chap; which was my favourite part btw, especially when Barry and Wally were play fighting
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This is really interesting so far. I think you did a pretty decent job with the Rogues' dialogue.
VeronicaChase chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
Omg hot rod? That's the most sexual nickname I've ever heard
no one really chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This story sounds really promising. Also I'm reading on september 17th what a coincidence!
Meeeee chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
please stop calling Wally hot rod, it's kinda weird, and not in a good way, no offence.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
Ohmygodthisstorywas So. Amazing. I will definitely be checking out your profile, because if you have any more fics that are nearly as good as this one, it'll be worth it.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
I've done that experiment XD!
Wait,
Okay, no LG!, no XD face!, this is not a funny story! Stop laughing!
Okay I'm serious now.
Poor Wally! D:
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
Awesome:)
Calypso 399 chapter 22 . 2/5/2016
ERMAHGERD THIS STORY IS FABULOUS!
DandyDonut Fanfiction Services chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
AWESOME!
* sniff *
So sweet!
Sequel plz!
DandyDonut Fanfiction Services chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
'Can we quote you'
XD
I know the situation was REALLY sad, but ... TOO FUNNY!
X'D
Little-BluWhale chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
WHO SEND A FREAKING NINJA IN HERE! *sob* This is the first fic that I read and I cry before finish the whole story 10 outta 10 good job!
flashbird0505 chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
OMG I FREAKING LOVED THAT! l love it when villains hurt wally and his uncle&bestfriend save him! also loved how dick was reacting and getting upset over wally:,) almost cried. THIS WAS AWESOME KEEP WRITTING AND HURTING WALLY PLEASE️️
Adrianna Agray chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
This is intense. And amazing I'm reading the hole story in two days : )
bibliophile030 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Awesome. A great mix of dark and light elements ended on a humorous note.