Reviews for A Push in the Same General Direction
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Aww, they are soooo cute! This is an awesome story, I really like your idea!
beenlookingforyouforever chapter 27 . 5/22/2012
I stumbled upon this story, and i've seriously fallen in love with it, it's so good. I had my suspicions about Kris being Blaine's mum for a while now, but you give great subtle hints(:

I know it's been a few months, but I'd be forever grateful if you'd update this:D xx
Booklover00 chapter 27 . 5/17/2012
This story is really awesome I wished that you had finished it but i enjoyed reading what was up here.
Different Child chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
I could tell she was his mum from AGES back. Of course we could tho. ;) I can't recall exactly when but I think I had a suspicion for a while now. hmmmmmmmm. It was before the Lima trip. Bah! Great job! I am so super excited for the next chapter! I'm also glad it isn't done yet. ;) I'm severely distracted now I apologize but I will review better in the future! 33 I love this fic hon! GREAT job! ;)

Ta ta for now
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I love it
intensewhatever chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
So cute! :)
StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
As if Kurt had a panic attack? D: poor poor him... That must've been awful.. :( glad Blaine was there at the right time :D very adorable! :D loved it!

Holly xo
bookster1 chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter :) xx
princecharming'splaya chapter 26 . 1/26/2012
please write more!
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
This is a wonderful story! I'm a little worried that Blaine will be upset with Kristin AND Kurt when he finds out that they both kept this from him :( I hope Kurt is okay at the store!
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 25 . 1/23/2012
I dont know how I feel about Kerry just yet ...
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
Oh no! I hope Kurt is okay!
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
I knew it! Great chapter! I cant wait to learn more about Kerry and Jeremy :)
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I think this is soo sweet! I just started and realized I'd been forgetting to review :( so I paused... even though I can't wait to read the next chapter! I've been reading a lot of fics with twists in the middle so I see deception even when it's not there *sigh* I have this crazy idea that Blaine is going to end up being Kristen's child that she had as a teen... but that's just my overactive imagination :) Can't wait for more so I'm going to go one to the next chapter! Great work!
princecharming'splaya chapter 6 . 1/22/2012