Reviews for Fat Bottomed Girl
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 1/10
Queen is my favorite band of all time and Fat Bottomed Girls is a fantastic song!
Very cute one shot!
Topsy Krett Cullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! Are you going to continue it at all or maybe write it in EPOV? Would love to read that!
atwitsend430 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I thought I'd take a look at some of your stuff, since you did me the honor of reading reviewing "The Housekeeper". This is awesome. One of my favorite one-shots so far.
kelley77 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really liked this! Good work. I hope to read more from you in the future.
ShaunaBelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved it!
AliceStoleMyYellowPorsche chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really enjoyed this story :)

I think it deserves a lot more attention from readers !

good job ;) and thanks for a good read :P
Kassandra203 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great story :)
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this was awesome
Cara Gracious chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice story, and love how you made all of them gritty'er-
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
good job, loved it!
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
freaken hilarious i love it. there should be a follow up,
lemmonpie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LOVED this story, but you did said Harry insted of Edward once... thank goodness Bella didn't say that out loud, saying another guy's name in bed has to be awkard LOL!

But anyway, great story!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved it
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hey so first of all, great story! Being a bigger girl with an affinity for tattoos and Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody Best Song Ever) makes me a little biased though. If only he'd been playing the guitar... *sigh*

But umm... Did you know that at says "Harry unlaced the corset" instead of "Edward"? Thought you might want to give that a quick fix.

Also, another biased statement: I love your avatar! (If you're seeing this in an email, it's my avatar as well. lol) I actually have a tattoo of it!

Again, great little one shot!