Reviews for The Dedication
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm emotional.
This made me feel so happy and lovely and great and then it just hurt SO bad omg...
Amazing story though. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
This hurt so good
MadAboutCastle1090 chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Holy cow. I was not prepared for that. Amazing.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Just stumbled across this, and I have tears in my eyes, and a lump in my throat. Long live Caskett.
Thank you for sharing.
daretolive chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
Still hurts 8 years later.
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I stumbled onto this, and now I am crying like a baby. Heartbreaking! Sad! But beautifully written too.
cca248 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I just reread this for the umpteenth time. I love it so much; makes my heart ache every time. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
ProudlyUnique chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
The story was wow, and I am so mad that I only got the privilege of reading this now.
"beautiful type of sadness" yes! Such an accurate description, and I love this kind of sadness, it's almost nostalgic. I wish they had a genre for this. But thank you for bringing this story into this world :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow. This is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
And I am crying now. This was wonderful.
ElValTal chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I found this on tumblr, thinking it was another "Dedication." I was sitting in my car, parked in a parking lot. I didn't read the warning. I liked the approach, the number of days...until I reached 268 days. OMG! Tears were flowing. They are again, after reading again. Heartbreaking, but beautifully written. It reads like how Rick would write this. So sad, but beautiful.
Abi chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I love and hate this story, I love how beautifully written it is, how it manages to make me cry each and every time I read it. But I hate the fact that I enjoy reading it and tortureing myself with it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I made the mistake of reading this at school
GreenSneakers1998 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
ok i've been putting off reading this because i knew i was gonna cry like a baby and i was right
pauulamartiinez chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Okay you wrote this four years ago but you actually broke my heart into freaking pieces. I don't even know if you are going to see this but O.M.G I died.