Reviews for The Dedication
Wow. This is amazing
And I am crying now. This was wonderful.
ElValTal chapter 1 . 9/2
I found this on tumblr, thinking it was another "Dedication." I was sitting in my car, parked in a parking lot. I didn't read the warning. I liked the approach, the number of days...until I reached 268 days. OMG! Tears were flowing. They are again, after reading again. Heartbreaking, but beautifully written. It reads like how Rick would write this. So sad, but beautiful.
Abi chapter 1 . 4/18
I love and hate this story, I love how beautifully written it is, how it manages to make me cry each and every time I read it. But I hate the fact that I enjoy reading it and tortureing myself with it
I made the mistake of reading this at school
HarperCastle chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
ok i've been putting off reading this because i knew i was gonna cry like a baby and i was right
pauulamartiinez chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Okay you wrote this four years ago but you actually broke my heart into freaking pieces. I don't even know if you are going to see this but O.M.G I died.
Mavenish chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
You warned me I would cry. I thought I was stronger than that. I wasn't.
StaticStanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I CAN NOT BREATE! IM DYING HERE! THAT WAS HEART BREAKING! I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT! IM STILL CRYING BY THE WAY! OMFG THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST TOUCHING STORIES IVE EVER EVER READ! STILL CRYING.
But still thank you for making me emotional and made my cry with your words.
Joanna chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
OMG WHY YOU DO THISSSSS? I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES! :(
abigailpamela chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love this story/dedication, it never fails to make me cry.
Sierra chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
OMIGOD that was so sad but also so incredible and so well written! I loved it (despite the angst), it was still kinda amazing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
wHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT. it was so amazing and sweet and sad and perfect and im a crying mess.
J.D. Cunegan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, God, I should not have read this while at work...beautifully, heartbreakingly done.
Mery Duwe chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Extraordinary. I'm so moved. Thanks for great story.