Reviews for The Dedication
I made the mistake of reading this at school
HarperCastle chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
ok i've been putting off reading this because i knew i was gonna cry like a baby and i was right
pauulamartiinez chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Okay you wrote this four years ago but you actually broke my heart into freaking pieces. I don't even know if you are going to see this but O.M.G I died.
Mavenish chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
You warned me I would cry. I thought I was stronger than that. I wasn't.
StaticStanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I CAN NOT BREATE! IM DYING HERE! THAT WAS HEART BREAKING! I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT! IM STILL CRYING BY THE WAY! OMFG THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST TOUCHING STORIES IVE EVER EVER READ! STILL CRYING.
But still thank you for making me emotional and made my cry with your words.
Joanna chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
OMG WHY YOU DO THISSSSS? I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES! :(
abigailpamela chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love this story/dedication, it never fails to make me cry.
Sierra chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
OMIGOD that was so sad but also so incredible and so well written! I loved it (despite the angst), it was still kinda amazing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
wHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT. it was so amazing and sweet and sad and perfect and im a crying mess.
J.D. Cunegan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, God, I should not have read this while at work...beautifully, heartbreakingly done.
Mery Duwe chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Extraordinary. I'm so moved. Thanks for great story.
hannersbananers44 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow...

Crying my eyes out.

That was so beautiful in all its tragedy.

And as much as I hated Kate dying, I was hanging on every word.

Great job dude.
howitshouldhavebeen2467 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
i have read this before. still cant read it aloud without crying. torturous, but so beautifully written and heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ok I know you wrote this ages ago but I read your blurb and had to read this and now I am sitting at my desk at work (I am the boos to) wanting to cry and cry and cry. (I am very glad this did not become canon)

Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I
AM
SOBBING

Beautifully written. I needed a good cry and this did it.