Reviews for Amorous Chase
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Was it Logan? And this was real pretty.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I liked it. It was interesting.

Was the man Wolverine?

-Shyclueless
RogueHales chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this story was awsome! :) short yes but it was epic and original. i bet if you expanded it, like maybe a few more chapters(or more), it would be a hit. right now it is one of my favorite short story.
devbneo chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
WOLVES!

if those two ever died (godforbid) i do think they would totally be reencarnated was wolves...it suits them oddly...

maybe remy would come back as a deck of cards though xD

loved the imagery near the end with the canines near logan's cabin- great parting image!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice! But confusing. Can't wait for more chaps
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was not what I was expecting. The inspiration was from Far Far Away (love that story) so I thought you were going to add like a deleted scene or something. And obviously this is not what you did.

Not that I'm complaining. You're writing here is different from your other work that I've read (granted, I've only read two I think but still) and it's seems...better somehow. More descriptive. And you kept me reading all the way through which is always a plus _ I did not expect to read a story where Remy and Rogue are wolves. Lol that's kind of funny but also really weird. And that's ok because I give and take 'weird' as a compliment.

So...yeah. I enjoyed it ) And the man? Um...is it Logan? I'm just going by the word 'Canada' with that guess. lol.
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
the man has to be Logan. the canadian backdrop, and the instictual understanding of the wolves, are a dead give away!

Thanks for the update, this was a lovely read!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this was so cute and makes me want to read this other story your talking about.I cant wait for more Evo but I wait and hang with Buffy,keep up the great I'm off to read FFA _
aecul chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hmm, definitely not what I was expecting, and it was a little weird since of course I relate the characters back to their human counterparts so...it was a little weird. Lol. But I really liked it. It was very well written. I don't know anything about wolves so it was interesting to read. I liked the old guy. *cringes* I looked at the other reviews and apparently it's Logan. I thought about him but I wasn't sure. But that wuold make sense since they're in Canada.

Anyway. Great job. It was cool. :) I'll miss seeing your stories in this fandom so often! Come back soon!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was... odd. ...I loved it! It was totally awesometasticalacular! Is the man Logan? At first I thought it was just some random guy, but then I figured it was probably him.

-Ace

P.S. I'm gonna miss you! *sobs uncontrollably*
I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was beautiful. I loved it so much. It was sort of spooky. I hope you understand that I will be using this as a ghost story for ever now.

Hmmmm. I wonder who out of the x-men would have a cabin in Canada... *strokes my imaginary beard* Mmmmmmm... I wonder.

"Wolverine!" Some randomer in my house yells at me.

"Hush you. I'm thinking." *Paces back and forth stroking beard.* "I wonder"

"WOLVERINE!" Yells a bunch of weirdos, placed strategically around my room.

"Okay, where do you people keep on coming from?"

The masses have spoken. Apparently it's Wolverine. If it is, it's nice not to have him trying to sabotage the wonder that is ROMY.

Plum Trees.
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awww its so cute & I love that series by Blue. Sadness since your taking a break but BE BACK SOON! 3
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I was not expecting that. Naturally, the man is Logan. Seeing as how you're moving to the Buffy fandom, I shouldn't be surprised with this. Honestly though, werewolves kick sparkly vampire butt so I'm glad you did it that way.

I liked it. I liked it loads, even though it was weird. They may be limited but wolves can get a lot across with what they got.

So then...he was a wolf in another life.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I know I liked it, since I also love wolves. A wolf Romy...now that's a new one! The man just has to be Logan, lol. Only he would look at a vacation in the Canadian woods, in complete solitude, the perfect getaway. ;)