Reviews for King By Random Choice
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
update soon
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Please don't abandon this amazing story of yours, its too precious to give up!
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I don't like Sir Ryaln or Sheriff Harvey
Pixiefame chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I hope you keep going on this story! it's great!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Please continue this! It's awesome!
Elaine du Lac chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I'm starting to get so excited for Merlin. I love underdog/cinderella type plots and I want so badly to see Merlin rise to the occassion. I know Merlin is a sucker for helping people in need. I think it's part of Freya's appeal actually, part of the reason Merlin was so in love with her and willing to run away with her was because she need him so much and he naturally falls into the role of guardian and protector for those in need. Arthur is one of those people in need of saving. If Merlin sees how much good he can do for Escetia, how much the people need help, and if what he sees gets his special Merlin-wisdom gears going then he might be fired up to be King. If the people cry out for a saviour and Merlin sees that no one else is willing to change things for the better or cares enough to help the ordinary people, the poor folk like the people of Ealdor, it might stir up the natural guardian in Merlin, fire him up into stepping into the role he was pushed into by King Alvarr.

I didn't quite like how much Merlin whined about being made King. Of course, its only natural for Merlin to do his best to refuse the role, to feel inadequate for it, but the way he said "I don't want to" far more often than "I can't, I'm not good enough," even when it's been made clear that he had a responsibility to Escetia, made him sound just a bit more whiny than humble. I think you wrote Merlin a bit OOC in that way. The Merlin I know would become solemn and wise when presented with a big responsibility (after he gets over the shock of course!) and acknowledge the enormity of what's at stake and try to refuse the crown solemnly, seriously, and with full knowledge of his duty to the kingdom of Escetia and its people but refusing it on the grounds that he is incapable of being their King (and because he secretly needs to protect Arthur), not because he simply doesn't want to. That's a childlish, and petty reason. Even if he really doesn't want to, it's not a valid enough reason that he can say it out loud to anyone but Gaius.

My little rant about Merlin's OOC'ness aside. I am still super excited about your story and I loved it. I hope you do continue it and I hope that my review sparked a new breed of plot bunnies in your brain or inspired you to keep working on this story and posting new chapters. I really am looking forward to see Merlin learn to be king and eventually become a wonderful king, beloved by his own people. I think Merlin has the heart, the intellect, the wisdom, and the charisma to become a great peacetime king. He could also secretly use his magic for the good of his people if he doesn't decide to allow the use of magic openly though he would probably be too scared of making an enemy out of the Pendragons by openly declaring himself and his kingdom as open to magic.
918Natalie chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
You need to update. Really soon. That is me asking nicely. Please? I would totally love you forever. Just sayin'.
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
AWESOME STORY LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE ITS AMAZING !
xBookEaterx chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Please continue this! It's incredible!
Mounsieur Jelly chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
DAMN IT! WHY LEAVE THE STORY :'(
therandomthinker chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This fic is very promising, the plot is interesting and it's well written. I hope you're still writing. Otherwise, thanks for posting what you have, it made for some good reading.
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Is that Morgana?
1sunfun chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Interesting story.

1sunfun
minato01 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
when the next update awesome story
SAM chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Where is the next chapter? (80() sorry I'm a bit demanding. but his is getting soooooo good
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »