Reviews for Kingdom of Rust
Livie79 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Oh man. Can I just say until I read the very last word I was nervous as hell that Jake was going to stab him, LITERALLY, in the back, or that more people were going to come out of the woods and kill them. Either I am morbid as hell, or your stories have made me slightly unstable. I think we should go with C and answer all of the above. I love this story, its been an amazing ride! Can't wait for your other stories to hit the ground running! great job!
Mgonz595 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
So good, glad Edward had his closure & talked to Bella about the past. Love all your stories can't wait for house of horde to update. I just reread that last week.
MonaRider chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Ah man... teary eyed and everything! I love May, and how Jacob came to be there... It all seems like heaven even though so much tragedy had to come before they could get a bit of happiness.
laylak500 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Loved your story. Thanks for the ending.
Rochelle Allison chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
you have the moodiest, most atmospheric writing. wow. this was so bitter and sweet, so painfully beautiful.
thank you for writing.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
heartbreaking story, but loved every minute of it
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So far,so good...I'm really enjoying it...£_£
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I'm so incredibly intrigued by this! I've been hoping for something different and I think I may have just found the jackpot!

I'm a big fan of post apocalyptic/dystopian books - they are my crack right now so I think this is just the thing for me!

I can't wait to get more into what has happened, who everyone is and what's going on!

thanks for sharing!

ps BANNER IS GORGEOUS! creativejunkie on twitter showed me and I knew I had to read this!
twilightstuff chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I miss this story so much!
Equivamp chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Sorry, its taken so long to get around to review this...

"I stroked the hair back from her forehead, knowing I wouldn't be able to carry her away from this horrible place."

poor alice, and edward and bella. what mess things have become.

"Don't be so modest, you're an excellent fisher."

oh god. maybe not poor bella then? Jasper hadn't meant fish, had he?

"You seemed to have stopped fighting, Bella. You stopped fighting when you failed to mention your family ate people."

oh fuck. i don't want to think about that. i hate her as much as i pity her.

"Maybe warriors do not feel the things that the people they protect feel. It's not in our cards, but I knew I'd continue to suffer so she would never have to again."

I love this bit of writing, beautifully worded.

That being said; My personal thoughts are "Run, Edward, run! before she can screw you!" Is that too pessimistic of me?

I love how horrifying your storylines are. Part of me wants to click x and the rest of me is controled by curiousity to keep reading. i never learned how to write horror; i can write suspense and occasionally i can write a little violence, but I never managed to write anything unnerving. i envy your natural talent, but mostly i wonder what you're going to do next.
Lov'ntheBritts chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Oh Raggdoll of Twilight,

Hope all is well... I miss you updating this addictive fic. Hope you update soon. I would really love to see what happens in this messed up world that your tells.

Take care,

much love ,

Anna xo
anonymous chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I don't have an account, but I love reading the various fanfictions. I have read all the ones you have here and they are truly amazing.

As for this story, I still tear-up thinking of Alice. Of the pain and helplessness Edward feels not being there for her in time. Of the time lost between them and a happy/loving future they could have had together.

I don't really care for Bella in this story, although I can empathize with the horrors she lived through. The only redeeming quality she currently has for me is that she saved Edward from going through with his plans.

I really hope that the child you wrote about in the prologue is not Bella's. It just seems wrong/unfair that she would get such a gift after what she suspected would happen all along to Edward and Alice.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
PsychFicChick chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
I'm so stuck right now. I can't decide who I hate more in this story, Renee or Jasper.
Aleeab4u chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Fantastic story. So gritty, stark and dark it gave me chills, all while keeping me perched on the edge of my seat. You weave suspense like a seasoned pro, and I sincerely hope you'll finish this. I desperately want to see how your prologue will mesh with your finale. :) Thank you for sharing your work.
Lov'ntheBritts chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
Im glad you are back! I have to admit that this is my first time reviewing for your fic I love this fic the suspence is killing me. I litterally read the latest chapter curled up like a ball hopeing Edward dosent go mad and off's himself ... and Bella well WTF was that ! She could have warned them, that totally pissed me off. How could she do that. Scared or not scared ...what she had the balls to kiss him in the caller but forgot to mention that THEY EAT PEOPLE ...RUN 4 YOUR LIVES!That was so you are awsome keep it up ;)

538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »