Reviews for Kingdom of Rust
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This was recommended by Planet Blue. The first chapter was really interesting although a little confusing. Can't wait to read more.
Kimbo chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
What a great chapter... and end to an amazing story. I have followed this for so long and to read the ending after a long absence it sure did justice to the people I followed. I enjoy your style and always love to read your words. Thanks for the great ending.
futurecullen26 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story :) It was heartbreaking but sooooo good!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
He should leave her ass.
yjk chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
sure didn't seem like he wanted to be there, seemed to me he was in love with that whore alice. just couldn't let her go, asshole. poor bella Jacob should have came sooner and been a bit older who needs skinny ass Edward that's in love with his "friend" but wont admit it though all his thoughts tell differently
jk chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
is anyone else totally disgusted with alice? what a whore
jk chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
seems to me that alice is a desparate tramp trying to seduce edweird and edweird being the weak man most men are almost fell for it. I think we should kill alice shes a pathetic whore
debslmac chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
loved this story
MereCullen chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Well that wasn't the easiest of journeys to read - but I'm so glad that I did. Thanks for sharing this unique story! Can't wait to meet you in Nashville! !
MereCullen chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Th idea of cannibalism in this story skirted the edges of my brain. It never really grabbed a hold as an option though. It's just seems like a final act of desperation and lowest of low for a person to sink to - turning on their own kind for survival. It makes perfect sense in this new senseless world though
MereCullen chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
I think I always knew Alice wouldn't make it. It took everything Edward had to keep Alice alive to this point. But from the time he 1st met Bella - he didn't have everything to give -she had a piece of him. I think in this new world it's all or nothing. I'm just glad Edward at the very least could be there for Alice's last moments.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Ok so it was dog tags no bullets. Makes more sense when I stop to think about it. The little balls od the chain. Clever way to describe it. Sooooooooo where is Alice? WHAT IS GOING ON GAHHHHHH!
MereCullen chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Dude he forgot to take the ammo out of hit pants? Man Edward is slipping.
MereCullen chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Why doesn't Bella talk. Has Edward noticed that she hasn't spoken or does he just think she's being shy or reserved.

I like how Alice and Edward's past was shared with us. Too often author tell us everything instead of letting the characters show us..I'm really enjoying your writing style. And I'll be honest I'm a little twitchy right now waiting for the other shoe to drop LOL.
MereCullen chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
I can't believe THAT was the last line of this chapter. Had me forgetting for a moment that things probably aren't what the seem. Kind of lulled me for a bit ;-)
538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »