Reviews for Kingdom of Rust
MereCullen chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Awww. Alice wants more, Edward doesn't. And I think that things just took a turn to very interesting!
MereCullen chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I don't really have any intelligent to say here. GAH keeps coming to mind. Loving this!
MereCullen chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Well shit! I would comment about how tough Alice is - but I don't think she would have made it far in this world if she wasn't tough as nails! I'm enjoying how you are rationing out like bread crumbs. I'm salivating for more!
MereCullen chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
"Just because youre paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you" -Hopefully Edward was able to recharge some from his power nap!
MereCullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
4 days without sleep? No wonder he is hearing voices! So I read your author "warning" and I'm delving in any way ;-) Looking forward to a story that's a true surprise - no warnings or guarantees. I say that now but I'll probably be hiding under the bed at some point. LOL Post apocalyptic is one of my favorite genres.
lud chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Amazing story!
I took so long to read this story, I had equal parts fear and curiosity,
I love their stories and I'm afraid, I think their stories are amazing, different, she takes our breath away.
I understand Edward took so long to accept you could be happy with Bella, he felt guilty, but was not his fault or Bella, the guilt of the death of Alice was human wickedness.
I love how he can forgive and try to forgive Bella, she had already suffered so much with these cruel people and she did not deserve to suffer more.
I'm waiting for more of his stories, I'm looking forward to more Lions Eat Lambs.
Thank you.
Buffy8.16 chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
House of Horde is actually the Best Horror story I've read on ff so I have no clue what took me this long to read Kingdom of Rust?! So different and raw! The way you wrote in EPOV was downright perfect. I definitely didn't want the story to come to an end. Thank you for leaving this up to read.
tmg826 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story so much. Thank you for sharing it.
TwilightJemS chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Great story! It was definitely hard to read in spots but kept be guessing throughout. It was Alice that sent Jacob to the house, right? :)
thelittlegerman chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
This was intense. And kind of beautiful. And disturbing. In short- this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. Thank you so much for sharing!
lamelurker chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for busting my post-apocolyptic cherry! I thought it was written well and fairly realistic considering the subject matter and dark themes. I was getting worried there wouldn't be a way of getting an HEA for E&B after all that, but you managed to do it! Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Did Alice send Jacob? All those ghostly appearances scare the living shit out of me!

I really enjoyed the story, and you wouldn't believe it him muck my husband talks about a possibility of such times. Gotta store some non-perishables just in case ;)

Olena
Unimaginative Olena chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god, they did eat people! This is so heartbreaking!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
OMG! :'( When I said I wished there was Jasper there, I couldn't even imagine he would be like that! :'(
Unimaginative Olena chapter 11 . 9/16/2013