Reviews for Kingdom of Rust
Unimaginative Olena chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Yeah, I thought about his dig tags when he was changing. I have a feeling Bella won't say anything though. Unless someone else seen them, that is.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Aw poor Alice :( All the banging and yelling, I wonder if it was Jasper trying to come to Bella's room.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Please tell me that the Swans won't try to eat them! O.O
Unimaginative Olena chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Is Bella mute? But if she's his daughter's mother, then she can't be. Maybe a PSD?
Unimaginative Olena chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Wow, I can imagine how a real house with real food would look like to Alice and Edward! Charlie said he had sons? Would Jasper be one of them, so that Alice won't be so jealous anymore? ;)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Ah, so that's the answer to my previous question! Edward is so blind! She obviously wanted him to be the one she settles with, but he's just oblivious!

Unimaginative Olena chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I know it's Edward and Alice we're talking about, but still, given their position, it's surprising that they're not sleeping together. When she asked with whom she'd have kids, I was almost sure he'd offer himself as a potential father. I guess I need a bit more of background story to understand that.

Unimaginative Olena chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Whew! I feel like I'm watching a movie! Nice visuals!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
So he's a soldier. I wonder how he found her. His sleep deprivation scares me though.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, that's different. But at least it's a HEA, right? I mean, he survived and has a daughter, so there's hope, right?

AscotBella chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
That was good. Like a big satisfying meal. Kudos for not faking some happily-ever-after crap. A killer or sinner will always struggle with their past. No one magically wakes up being "cured" from the ravages of rape. Life can be a real bitch and we all wonder about "what-ifs". Everyone has felt the push of suicidal thoughts, the pain of tragedies, and the guilt of bad choices. We carry those scars forever. Thank you for making this so real. It's what made everything so exciting. Although I love some fantasy, the realism is what makes me catch my breath. LOVE IT! Too bad I can't give this five stars like it deserves. I guess it will just go on my favorites instead.
AscotBella chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
OMG! I don't think I've ever read anything so exciting as this chapter. My heart is racing and I'm breathing like I'm running. THAT was an amazing experience! I want to write this entire review in all caps because that's what I'm feeling. I don't even have the words to say. WOW!
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. So different from anything else I have ever read. Chapter 12 about killed me. I was so sad that Alice didn't make it but I'm glad Edward and Bella were able to find peace and happiness in the end. Thank you so much for sharing.
Nina chapter 14 . 6/6/2013