Reviews for One for the Ages
Mrs S Eyre chapter 21 . 2/22
I've been total rubbish at reviewing I know - sorry old thing. I've also been rubbish at writing, need to get back to it.

Still loving this. Can I say that one thing I particularly appreciate is Abby realising, understanding, that she had - has - a responsibility to tell Luka things. One of the things that irked me about fan response to her relapse on the show was "Luka should have known!" Well he didn't, and so she should have told him. I really like that you've written her recognising this. Fab.
mary chapter 21 . 2/19
Wonderful! I just loved this chapter because I have always wanted to know more about Luka's relationship with danijela and abby's past in highschool and everything that wasn't in the show really.
Love all the throwbacks by the way, and Luka being so protective is so cute.
sarah4steve chapter 21 . 1/22
Fantastic work I look forward to more
Great chapter. I love where the story is going and what we find out about their characters in each chapter.
katy chapter 21 . 1/15
Amazing as usual , this story really makes my day.
Luka is just the sweetest husband ever , and i found really realistic that Abby still has her insecurity issues.
Secret and lies and Skin are my favourites episodes and were really epic so i loved that you at least mention one of them .
Keep up the great work can't wait to see where this story goes next.
Thanks for keeping this little family alive.
Essy chapter 21 . 1/14
The callbacks to season 8 are literally the best. I want to rewatch Secrets and Lies now. Badly.

You know I love this.
hellen chapter 21 . 1/13
Great, you're back I almost thought you had forgotten about this.
It was totally worth the wait , I keep loving every bit of this wonderful story, especially Luka's protective attitud over Abby and the little pieces of their past in high school.
wallscollide chapter 21 . 1/12
Really great work, as always.
Love this story - please update soon
fan chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Wow...haven't reviewed in forever. This story continues to be so good. So good that I often re-read chapters while waiting for new ones. I miss them. Is that totally ridiculous? I miss Abby and Luka, so I come back to your stories to visit them.
Will you be updating before Thanksgiving?
When Luka then Abby joined the show, I was intrigued by them as characters. When they kissed in the ambulance bay, it clicked for me and I was gone. Then Maggie showed up and I went, "oh yeah, that's why I'm drawn to Abby; she's sort of me." Well my mom, my Maggie, just died. Except unlike Maggie, my mom was constantly working to be well. And I know it sounds crazy, but I'm sort of hoping you'll include Maggie in an upcoming chapter. I'd be glad to see her.
Hoping you are well for Thanksgiving with your family, those present, those remembered, and maybe even those who are fictional.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Thank you so much for keep updating this perfect story! I think you have done a brillant job in bringing up a deeper level of Luka and Abby's feeling.
katy chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
This story is perfect in so many levels. I loved that Luka and Abby can talk and understand each other so well.
I really loved caroline's storyline and how abby is there to help her.
Keep going with this brilliant story .
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
great chapter. I love how their relationship keeps getting stronger and Joe is so cute
Hellen chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
wow you just keep getting better.
I loved everything about this chapter even their fights, you just understand their feelings and reactions so well is incredible. I really like abby's and caroline's relationship i hope everything turns out alright.
More joe and more romance is always nice. can't wait till your next chapter
sarah4steve chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Love luka and abby just read all 20 pages and its a fantastic story I'm new to fanfiction and am all ready hooked on this can't wait to read more hope there a little more romance lol