Reviews for One for the Ages
Camile chapter 24 . 2/23
I keep checking every few weeks to see if there is a new chapter.
I haven't lost hope yet.
You are definitely the best at writing fanfiction.
I haven't found any other that came any wear near close.
jeangres chapter 24 . 1/31
I've favorited this fic a while ago, and I feel so bad that I haven't written a review of it. It is one of the best Luby stories out there. You perfectly captured Abby's voice in this fic that I can picture all the scenes in my mind as the way it happened after they left Chicago for Boston. The way you write is so "ER-like" that I can totally imagine this as a spin-off of ER chronicling their stories after "The Book of Abby." Though it's been while since you updated, I'm still hoping that you'll still find the time and the inspiration to continue this. Thank you so much for sharing this.
annie chapter 24 . 11/19/2017
I know it's been years since the last time you updated this story ,
but i'm still hoping you'll come back one day.
This was a wonderful story
Renata chapter 24 . 10/12/2017
Please, write again! This story it is so good!
hellen chapter 24 . 8/4/2017
please come back, this story was sooo good
Luana chapter 24 . 6/25/2017
Please come back
lucel18 chapter 24 . 5/5/2017
"You're - nothing's ever going to be better than you, Abby. Even if you weren't beautiful, I don't think I'd…" He shrugs a little. "I want you. Just you." He reaches out and runs his fingers over my shoulder. "Not that I mind that you're beautiful."

You were the first woman I was with in ten years, Abby. I hadn't felt….I wasn't even sure I was capable of being attracted to somebody like that anymore. It's not like I didn't like you as a person, but I don't think we'd have gone very far that night if you weren't….if I just liked your personality." He looks down at me and the corner of his mouth turns up a little. "The fact that I ended up marrying you and having a baby…that's more - so much more - than I thought I'd have. I don't want something besides this. You."

Abby is so fortunate in having Luka
lucel18 chapter 23 . 5/4/2017
Rosemary was...entertaining, the 'you can't unring a bell' quote and the meanings behind it
lucel18 chapter 22 . 5/4/2017
Poor Joe, with his nightmares and all...but happy that he feels safe with Abby despite the past and that Luka reassurance that Abby's a good mom
lucel18 chapter 21 . 5/4/2017
"I am anyway. I know I don't always make it…easy."
He turns, and I move my arms to rest on his shoulders. "Easier than you think, maybe. It's a hell of a lot harder not to love you." So true..I've never seen Luka smiled so much as he did until he got back together with Abby.

"I didn't want to stop loving you, Abby." He leans down and kisses my forehead softly, and leans his head against mine. "I knew better than to think I could." Lovely line! Because it's sooooo true
lucel18 chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
I'm glad that you write their relationship as realistic as possible, with conflicts or fights every now and then, and how they force themselves to communicate rather than just shutting down and pushing ppl away. Nice work in conveying that!
lucel18 chapter 19 . 5/4/2017
Glad that Niko finally reconciled with Abby
lucel18 chapter 18 . 5/4/2017
Another favorite line of mine: "And I don't care if you tell me you're the Unabomber and that you masterminded the fall of the Roman Empire, I'm still going to be your wife. And you're still going to owe me a trip to Hawaii. I'm in this, better or worse, okay?" tell him, Abby
lucel18 chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
Good answer, Luka. I appreciate the dialogue here and in all of your chapters, actually, a lot of depth. I appreciate the point you made with Abby loving Luka still after learning about his "death," and their wish to leave Gillian behind, lol, but their realization that they wouldn't have been ready for to be together yet.
lucel18 chapter 16 . 5/4/2017