Reviews for One for the Ages
hellen chapter 24 . 8/4
please come back, this story was sooo good
Luana chapter 24 . 6/25
Please come back
cresswellshipper17 chapter 24 . 5/5
"You're - nothing's ever going to be better than you, Abby. Even if you weren't beautiful, I don't think I'd…" He shrugs a little. "I want you. Just you." He reaches out and runs his fingers over my shoulder. "Not that I mind that you're beautiful."

You were the first woman I was with in ten years, Abby. I hadn't felt….I wasn't even sure I was capable of being attracted to somebody like that anymore. It's not like I didn't like you as a person, but I don't think we'd have gone very far that night if you weren't….if I just liked your personality." He looks down at me and the corner of his mouth turns up a little. "The fact that I ended up marrying you and having a baby…that's more - so much more - than I thought I'd have. I don't want something besides this. You."

Abby is so fortunate in having Luka
cresswellshipper17 chapter 23 . 5/4
Rosemary was...entertaining, lol...love the 'you can't unring a bell' quote and the meanings behind it
cresswellshipper17 chapter 22 . 5/4
Poor Joe, with his nightmares and all...but happy that he feels safe with Abby despite the past and that Luka reassurance that Abby's a good mom
cresswellshipper17 chapter 21 . 5/4
"I am anyway. I know I don't always make it…easy."
He turns, and I move my arms to rest on his shoulders. "Easier than you think, maybe. It's a hell of a lot harder not to love you." So true..I've never seen Luka smiled so much as he did until he got back together with Abby.

"I didn't want to stop loving you, Abby." He leans down and kisses my forehead softly, and leans his head against mine. "I knew better than to think I could." Lovely line! Because it's sooooo true
cresswellshipper17 chapter 20 . 5/4
I'm glad that you write their relationship as realistic as possible, with conflicts or fights every now and then, and how they force themselves to communicate rather than just shutting down and pushing ppl away. Nice work in conveying that!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 19 . 5/4
Glad that Niko finally reconciled with Abby
cresswellshipper17 chapter 18 . 5/4
Another favorite line of mine: "And I don't care if you tell me you're the Unabomber and that you masterminded the fall of the Roman Empire, I'm still going to be your wife. And you're still going to owe me a trip to Hawaii. I'm in this, better or worse, okay?" Lol...you tell him, Abby
cresswellshipper17 chapter 17 . 5/4
Good answer, Luka. I appreciate the dialogue here and in all of your chapters, actually, a lot of depth. I appreciate the point you made with Abby loving Luka still after learning about his "death," and their wish to leave Gillian behind, lol, but their realization that they wouldn't have been ready for to be together yet.
cresswellshipper17 chapter 16 . 5/4
Lol at Ana's advice for Abby
cresswellshipper17 chapter 15 . 5/4
AWWWWW, their presents for each other...
cresswellshipper17 chapter 14 . 5/4
Luka is so adorable, waking Abby just to see snow together. Proud of Abby for being clean for a year. She got a nice reward in the end. Love it, as always! Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 13 . 5/3
"I just ran out of wrong ways to do everything." - my favorite line. Needy Luka is something you don't see every day but I love it all the same.
cresswellshipper17 chapter 12 . 5/3
Awesome chapter...I relish in her encounter before her ex...so good...along with Abby's moments of vulnerability before Luka