Reviews for Orion's Hat
arpoole98 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
LOL, Travicus. their my OTP. Totally. 100%. No doubt.
emmaroo chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
that was something else
WildPowerxJ chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Omg this was hilariously adorbal like i swear it was so adorably cute i could just barf! Lol and my stomach hursts from laughing...
peanut butter s'mores chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was the sweetest, most dorky thing I have ever... read. YOU GO, TIGER!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was amazing LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Jordan u rock
Frankistien chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That is the best story for a consolation ever. m getting my star gazing chart thing and marking it down. along with Orion's hat. ('o')
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh my goodness this is the most funny Tratie story I have ever read. No I'm seriously not lying.
omerici8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
1. The "I'm sorry" story where he says that he gave the fake names LOL!
2. Mad game with the bitches (AVPM!)
3. I laughed my ass off when he switched to the sexiest man alive topic!
leolover7313 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh my gosh i LOVE this!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Kicking in the wonder dog.. sorry that was just random... anyways.. good work.
Julianna54321 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"You're tacky and I hate you" LOL! Me and my sister were laughing SO hard at this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that was... adorable, hilarious, and perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
you used that last line from AVPM didn't you? this is hilarious! and adorable! great job!
Thehufflepuffolympian chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"... Fine. I forgive you. But you should just know that Katelyn never flirts with Travicus. She'd never drop that low."

"Really? Cuz in my story, as soon as Katelyn forgave Travicus, they totally snuck back to his cabin and went at it like a pair of bunnies."

"You're stupid. Shut up."

"Don't try and act like you don't wanna laugh, Katie. I know you do. And- oh shit. Is that . . . Are you blushing?"

"Shut up!"

"Heh heh heh... I knew you'd forgive me."

"And how is that? Did that radioactive frog give you the ability to see into the future, too?"

"Oh, no. Travicus just had mad game with the bitches." - I am laughing like a freak XD , Travis really does have mad game with the bitches :) x

M