Reviews for Around My Heart
keystothecastle chapter 13 . 4/3
So enjoying ALL of these! And Caskett Strip Poker? YES!
Terry chapter 21 . 3/21
Could not stop laughing. Excellent!
ex-libris-meae-mentis chapter 30 . 3/10
Loved this story! So glad that I was able to use my Latin, made the story 10 times greater!
I just loved loved this entire fic! Not sure how I had not read it before now - but WONDERFUL!
Castlecnd chapter 20 . 2/2
I can't even!

Soo addicted! Can't stop reading these! Seriously, like nope, not getting any work done until I'm done reading ... Arg! So good! 3
caracoleta07 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
How sweet and perfect was this? Loved it!
non chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
Thank you.
non chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I hate you for bringing in Martha. So much. And this is also how much I love you.

See? I'm a bit torn here...
non chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
To A/N: Caleb is the *creepiest* bad guy I know. One look from him shattered me. Gawd.
non chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Chapter 8: you pour my brain over with petals. Little silky petals, one more perfect than the other and they come from this one perfect flower.

God, I — I...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
You Cora make the meaning of such a well known word so different. Beautiful is Kate and Kate is beautiful. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder - our crazy Rick.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
A) LOVED this chapter, especially that tiny paragraph where Kate's waking up on the plane and knowing Castle was just pretending not to have been watching her. You're very gifted at writing very poignant, sweet moments without going over the top and being cheesy, and for that, I thank you.

B) Your A/N. I am officially a fan of the phrase, "I am FLAILING." I might just commandeer it BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST ACCURATE PHRASE EVER WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SHOW.

Anyway, I'm off to read the next 12 chapters, but I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this!

Gigi
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
Very nice indeed!
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
She's pretty sweet anytime, as he would agree!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 6/15/2013