Reviews for Around My Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
This one just makes me so damn sad! But it is still soo soo good!
KatieBeth503 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
So I know this was written years ago, but I'm kind of a fandom noob (since July. When I watched every episode in the space of three weeks.) so there's lots of stuff I haven't read. Just started reading this the other day, I can't remember which chapter or why but one of them was linked as a fic rec someplace, and then it was YOU and I love your writing and I just had to read them all. I would've posted a seperate review for each chapter (because that's what I really SHOULD do) but I tend to read fic as I'm falling asleep at night so coherence tends to be a bit beyond my grasp. In any case - I loved every chapter. I love their relationship dynamic both at this point in canon and in your stories. And I'm super impressed with your Latin-knowing and such, I mean, I speak a little Spanish, but Latin is certainly beyond me. Oh yeah and this last chapter? Beautiful and I love it. You nailed it - the mix of desperation and tenderness between them. In fact this is kind of my headcanon for 'Always'. I told you, you can see the future :p

Anyways, thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to reading lots more from you!
KatieBeth503 chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
So, how long have you been able to see the future? :p
(Loving this whole story by the way, I'm behind on my reviews but they will happen eventually. Obviously I'm behind on my fic too, since I'm reading stuff from 2011.)
rewritetheending chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Attempting to leave a review for this collection of stories is nothing short of daunting. Where would I even start when it's brilliant from beginning to end? Your language is so pure and thoughtful and utterly stunning...reading though this, I never wanted it to end. There's a perfect touch of intimacy that carried me through, and I thank you for capturing that so wonderfully.

Really, I'm just grateful this exists.
keystothecastle chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
So enjoying ALL of these! And Caskett Strip Poker? YES!
Terry chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Could not stop laughing. Excellent!
ex-libris-meae-mentis chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
Loved this story! So glad that I was able to use my Latin, made the story 10 times greater!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
I just loved loved this entire fic! Not sure how I had not read it before now - but WONDERFUL!
Castlecnd chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
I can't even!

Soo addicted! Can't stop reading these! Seriously, like nope, not getting any work done until I'm done reading ... Arg! So good! 3
caracoleta07 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
How sweet and perfect was this? Loved it!
non chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
Thank you.
non chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I hate you for bringing in Martha. So much. And this is also how much I love you.

See? I'm a bit torn here...
non chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
To A/N: Caleb is the *creepiest* bad guy I know. One look from him shattered me. Gawd.
non chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Chapter 8: you pour my brain over with petals. Little silky petals, one more perfect than the other and they come from this one perfect flower.

God, I — I...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
You Cora make the meaning of such a well known word so different. Beautiful is Kate and Kate is beautiful. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder - our crazy Rick.