Reviews for Those Damn Californian Sparks
haha funny idea, I liked it :D
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Um, well, at least she was warned...
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LMAO! :-D "The Sparks" ahahaha... The best kept secret at the CBI by the women! xD Oh my. Well this is a great way to put it. The sparks with every women is what I mean. Where do I sign? :-D This is really funny. Keep it coming.
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ha! Although I can't imagine Lisbon bantering just to make Jane feel good. She likes to take him down a few pegs too much. But for parody purposes, I like the wily Lisbon :D

And as for the height thing, we little women have to be spunky and fierce or we'd get run over. In my case, by bus carts "driven" by hyper high school boys. I don't know what would threaten to run over Lisbon.

So is this a continuing thing?
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
LOLOL. Is this finished? Because I know I'm not the only one wanting a sequel.

I saw this on LJ and I knew Javi had to be involved somehow xD. The sparks thing LOL.

I love that Lisbon is stating the flirting part of the contract so seriously, and at the same time, like it's no big deal. xD I want to read more about this.
Consistently lurking chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fun, much better than expected. Just one comment though - Hightower? :) Any chance of another chapter?
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
A...flirting clause? In all female contracts?

...

HAHAHAHAHAHa! What makes this story so great is that it is clearly a great piece of satire, and a concept that would normally constitute a weird crack-fic, yet Van Pelt's and especially Lisbon's complete seriousness makes this all the more hilarious.
watchyouwalk chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG THE CONTRACT. That is so perfect and relevant, I can't even get over it. I was wondering where exactly you were going with this, and I almost snorted when I got to that part. *snickers* You, my dear, are quite awesome! I shall most definitely be interested to see where this goes. ;)

(Also, only Lisbon/VP friendship? C'MON WITH THE SLASH. ... *cough* Jk, I know that is not everyone's cup of tea. BUT IT'S SO FUN TO READ. xD)

I love youuu.