Reviews for Total Knockout
Lya200 chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh my gosh. I can't breathe! XD
Fight For Albion chapter 1 . 6/13
Damn you for the uncontrollable fits of laughter you caused. It's the middle of the night. My family is asleep. Our apartment has very thin wall. My cat is looking at me, wondering if I lost my mind. Her eyes are wide with fear and worry. The guy that lives above us is stomping on the floor yelling at me to shut up and go to sleep. I can't help it that I'm an insomniac.

Great one shot. I want a one shot on Gwaine's thoughts of being a pink fluffy unicorn with bad gas
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh my god that was one of the most hilarious Merlin fanfics I have read in a long time!
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 3/26
This... is... hilarious! I was cracking up the entire time - and I especially loved the part with the knights. :D
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 3/13
OMG! o_O
I just love your stories... And this one is so funny... I've grinned every second I read it (and didn't laugh). It's a great story. One of your best I'd say. So thank you very much for writing it.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/5
Absolutely loved the Harry Potter references. This was hilarious!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Lovely. I'm glad Merlin didn't make Gwaine ferocious.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I think I lost it right around the same time Merlin did. Wow! I am in love with your crack fics. Especially when I read them late at night. This is wonderful.
hail-hydration16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I was laughing so hard into my pillow at 1 in the morning

I hate you

I love you

I was dying
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ToothlessismyBFF chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I... I just... *snickers* I... ahem...*giggles* I almost passed out from laughing so hard! Seriously! This is probably the third or fourth time that I have read this. Now I crack up in anticipation before, as well as during, every funny moment (and there are plenty!) Life has been wearing me down and this is exactly what I needed. Thank you! *chortles some more and scrolls up to read again* heh heh heh Keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Katia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hahaha gawaine and the unicorn! This is golden, I love it! A barrel of laughs :-) very good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013