Reviews for Total Knockout
Lovely. I'm glad Merlin didn't make Gwaine ferocious.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I think I lost it right around the same time Merlin did. Wow! I am in love with your crack fics. Especially when I read them late at night. This is wonderful.
hail-hydration14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014

HAHAHA :D
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hilarious!
ToothlessismyBFF chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I... I just... *snickers* I... ahem...*giggles* I almost passed out from laughing so hard! Seriously! This is probably the third or fourth time that I have read this. Now I crack up in anticipation before, as well as during, every funny moment (and there are plenty!) Life has been wearing me down and this is exactly what I needed. Thank you! *chortles some more and scrolls up to read again* heh heh heh Keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Katia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hahaha gawaine and the unicorn! This is golden, I love it! A barrel of laughs :-) very good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
nice.
SaraThePsycho chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
"This is just like magic!"
Hahaha, I remember that! I'm a HP fan myself :)
I love Gaius' reaction, it was soooo funny! Poor Sir Gwaine, btw.
Thanks for the good laugh. And please check out my Merlin/Arthur fiction if you have time :D
It's called '' Kiss Me To Life''. Thx!
DarkWarriorEmrys chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Amazing. I especially like the giant, pink, farting unicorn of doom. I know I missed words in that, but it is hard to remember. Really perked up my terrible day, so thank you. Hope you write more funny ones like this.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
gwaine... oh my god... gwaine...

love you
Aranel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol! I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying! This is hilarious!
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL!
themugglefreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading this! I was also eating ice cream while reading this, so you can see how much of a mess that turned out to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was fantasic! i just really want to know how many times Arthur does get knocked out! i like all your actual references to Merlin.