Reviews for I'll Make a Band out of you
Emeraldworld chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
heehee

awesome parody so accurate
Annika Annabellina chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
its hilarious! singing it to the tune is a little off, but thats ok. sounds a little off by not ryming, bu thats ok!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ya I'm saving a life! No but I'm serious now, that nearly made me pee from laughing. Its funny cause that song is pretty much true with my band camp. We have one week of 12 hour days 8 am to 8 pm then just 8 hour days till school starts. We start at the end of july. Can't wait!
RozaIvashkov1452 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol, that made me laugh. You wouldnt mind to much if I showed this to my marching band would you? I hope not!
MelodiousBloodshed chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh my gosh, this was great! My band director, Mr. Holder, pretty much says this to us EVERY YEAR! well, during day one of camp. But then tuesday comes and we start looking forward to our water park trip afterward, so we straighten up. *laughs* from a percussionist two someone who plays whatever you play (do you?) good job!
SofiaPuffergirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
:D that was so neat! :D I really loved it! :)
xFearlessKitten chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Love it! Showed it to my band director and he about choked from laughter!
robisbetterinharrypotter chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LOL YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE SO AMAZING!
OkinawaLover chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Haha, i LOVE it sooo much. I love the song, the lyrics, and marching band. Just like the first couple of weeks of marching band for your first time ever. Good times(:
squigglestheredpanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
this was entertaining. I love that song and crossing it with band a just great!
Count Bedlam chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lovely. He's your review, since you love them so...
lalala223 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Haha, it things like these that get me through hard days, make me smile a's I rarely do. Thank you!

Thanks for writing!