Reviews for Fear him
LastTimelordChild chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Nice story. Very dark and gripping. The new chapter doesn't make very much sense to me, though. IDK, maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Personally, I think it would have been cool to just end on chapter 7, and leave everything just sort of hanging, but again, that's probably just me. Can't wait for next chapter, maybe it will make more sense to me than this one. Ciao! :3
Phoebe Cloud chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
D': Poor Doctor. Poor River /3 you should update. Jussayin'.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
"Sonic blaster, hallucinogenic lipstick, gun, gun, gun, hair pins, gun..."

How very River. :D
RejectingReality12 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Please write more this is amazing!
REflow chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Absolutely loved this chapter!
shadowcat012 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Wow. I loved reading this story, it's like gobbling up a whole bunch of dark chocolate! It's so dark and suspenseful, and oh my! I didn't see that outcome at all! You literally have me on the edge of my seat! I do hope there is more to this story! :)
Songbird15 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Oh my! I didn't see any warning that this would be a death fic. Dark is one thing, but...

I'm just going to be my optimistic self and hope that it's not really over.

I'd actually avoided this fic for quite a while, going for the fluffier, safer ones first. I'm honestly glad I decided to read it after all, death-fic or not. Call it part of a balanced diet of fanfiction... Little taste of darkness now and then can be a good thing.
IssacClarkFangirl23 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
nooo! this chapter has me at the edge of my seat. well done chapter and i cannot wait till the next one. i gotta know what happens!
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
that chapter made my heartrate speed up! so dramatic! :)
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
A little action, a little psychology, a little romance. I like this quite a bit.
Prone To Obsession chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Chilling and terrifying and utterly compelling! Can't wait for more...
WandaCosmoForever chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
whoa, which Doctor is going to win? evil Doctor? or awesome Doctor? the suspense is KILLING me!
DennisDaMenace chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Hurry up and UD! OMG this was amazing!