Reviews for My Dad Peter
Enjoyed the story. Hope you have written the one about Elizabeth.
carlea chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
nice ending!
Sweetmd24 chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
one word to sum up this story... Beautiful! thanks for sharing ur talent! :)
kittyranma chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Wonderful story loved it.
sueturpen chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Your a beautiful writer. I enjoyed this sequel and it certainly kept my attention wondering what Neal would do next.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Ummm I'm IN LOVE with this story and the story before... It was perfectly written and no my eyes totally did not leak water.. I have allergies. Amazing writing! One of the best white collar fics I've read!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Omg that is one annoying doctor
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Love it! :)
Goner56 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
I am waiting on pins and needles for the sequel1
Lawlessness45 chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Once again marvelously done! It was engaging, exciting, and heart warming. I enjoyed it greatly.
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
This was wonderful. I would love to read more of this unverse of Neal and peter.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter.
vlwillis chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
That was an awesome story! I love the way you kept weaving the details into it! Using the therapist as your way of telling the story was an excellent idea.

I do love the line, "and start construction of that dungeon in the basement as soon as humanly possible." But would it really work, Neal would escape somehow, LOL

This is going down as one of my favs...
vlwillis chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I laughed all the way through this chapter. I could just picture the boys up on the roof! And Neal thinking it wan't a big deal. Still laughing... 'Happy New Year to you Neal'
Roxanacleo chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Really well written story ! One of my favorites here. Excellent plot ! the Dr always asking 'How did u broke ur wrist'...and how Neal finally remembers it (well, accepts it)..it's just awsome ! Hope you write more stories about young Neal and his parents :)