Reviews for The Fur Burger Meets Two Jive Sausages
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh dear me! Didn't know I could actually laugh so much and cringe at the same time. This was just sooooo awful in the best possible way. Couldn't stop reading it, couldn't believe someone could come up with so many cringe-worthy descriptions of genitalia. As far as being a pineapple goes - you nailed it and then some! And to think after all that effort and bravery on the boys' part, it was still a case of Mission Unaccomplished. Lol. So bad, so good.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Now that I understand what a pineapple is, I can safely say that this fits the bill.
smelsies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh my gosh that was so funny! I loved it.
CCBTH chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
wow thats horrifying.. i couldnt even make it through but thats what your were going for? so uh.. good job?
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I haven't laughed so hard in ages. What a riot. I don't know which part was the funniest - too many to name, but honestly, this part (below) LOLOLOLOL! I don't know why but that just cracked me up. Great job. Just what I needed today.

Mel

Edward wept and buried his face in the crook of Carlisle's neck.

"I know," Bella whispered. "I feel it, too."
m81170 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I hate you ladies so much for putting that image in my head. I was cringing the entire time, reading through my fingers. It was just sooooo BAD.

With that said, I think you should totally win.

Some of the highlights:

Bella's chocolate.

All of the phrases for genitalia.

"!" Edward whispered.

Western/Spiritual

Great job ladies. I hate you. Amen.
Orphaned-okay chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
oy. That was disgustingly funny. Pineapple in its truest, purest, thickest form. Thank you for the laugh!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I know you put BILLY THE BUTTPLUG in there just for me! Oh Billy!

What a masterpiece. What a display of genital expression. Erasmus would be proud!

Your work is replete with lines that are sure to become classics, and I could quote your brilliance endlessly. I must admit that I was paricularly fond of this little gem: "pulsating motherboard."

Thank you for such a delightful treat!

It was awesome.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I don't know why, but when you two get together, magic happens. Magic, I tell you. I'm going to be laughing about this for the rest of the day. Thank you for being fucking gross and completely tasteless, it made my day :)
AnnieLou13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OMG! that was one of the funniest things i have EVER read!

loved it!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Okay, flat-chested, paisley muumuu wearing Bella cracked me up!

I've seen a lot of peen euphamisms, but cum tube may be my most favorite EVAR!

I was reading this next to my sleeping husband and was snorting and coughing, trying to hold my laughter in when Bella's pubes were blowing in the breeze! LMAO!

Edward crying into Carlisle's shoulder damn near made me hurt myself trying to hold my laughter in!

And I had to leave the room when Edward yelled "!"

LMAOOOOOO! That was the funniest shit ever, I swear! It's hours later and I'm still laughing when I think about that! Sofa king funny!

Awesome job, ladies! Honestly, I don't know how this doesn't have more reviews. It's definitely one of the best entries in this contest and I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation. Ya know, when Edward sticks his now brown-tinged cum tube into Bella's beefy salami garage. *snicker*
befictorious chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg, that was funny and disgusting and sweet and kinda sad. Poor Bella. Made me laugh a lot. Thanks!
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lmao! I think this is the only slash I have ever liked reading! Oh, and my husband always asks if I'm reading about throbbing members. Now I can tell him yes. Lol
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
*wipes tears from eyes* Priceless!

Thank goodness for Twitter! Hope the link gets RT'ed all over the place!

Thanks for writing and sharing. Good Luck in the competition! :D
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh bloody hell I nearly pissed my pants while reading this:D I would seriously like to know how the hell you came up with all the names you had for their "parts" Fur burger is my fav rofl!