Reviews for The Final Battle
QueenNaberrie chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
You really had me worried for a moment. Whew! What a beautiful ending. Sigh. :)
ThereseZ chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
I was wondering if cousin Dominic would come to the rescue. And I must say, it was much more spectacular than I imagined. Beautifully done, Jan. I too would like to read the not so happy ending, just to see how it could have turned out. Looking forward to your next story. T
mychakk chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Oh, I really hope you'll post the sad ending too. Although I'm a sucker for the happily-ever-after, sometimes it's good to read something different. And somehow a sad ending would definitely fit into this story. :)

I really enjoyed this, and I hope to read more form you :)

Wish you the best! :D
snape zorro chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
great story
georgiamomma123 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Oh I so lime this ending much better! Very good story, awesome job! And he was pardoned! And De Soto is gone! Great job!
arty60 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Thanks for the happy ending! I was wondering what happened to the oousin! Enjoyed it!
Musicat chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Great story! And thank you for the happy ending first. The last few chapters were so depressing I don't think I could have handled the hanging... though I was all prepared for Dominic returning and marrying Victoria and raising Diego's son b/c I knew he had to come back or else why introduce him!

Thanks for sharing!
pamz chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Great story so far. Fast paced but still paying attention to details. Good and believable dialogue.

One pet peeve though - lose means to be defeated, loose means not tight. I'm sorry, it drives me crazy!

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
arty60 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
What a cliffhanger! I am enjoying this story and I liked the way that Diego's identity was revealed. So different than what I thought it would be! Please save Diego and where is the cousin?
ThereseZ chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Still at the edge of my seat, thank you very much. He is not dead yet, and deep inside me there is still hope, though I hardly dare let it take shape. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update. T
georgiamomma123 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
OH-MY-GOSH! Update soon! You are so cruel with these cliff hangers! I'm glad though, even though wrong, that Diego and Victoria were able to get together. Mendoza is such a good man, he really needs to be and should be recognized for his enormously large and wonderful heart! Heaven would hold a special place for people like him. But please help him! Diego really can't hang!
georgiamomma123 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
How wicked! I think I have read all the stories, and I don't think anyone has unmasked Zorro in this way! Awesome! I have to read on! And you had Felipe speak! Now If only the Alcade doesn't figure out the connection and get him too! I wish there had been more dueling between the two master swordsmen, to determine the true superior! Must read on! Thank you for the update and the awesome story!
vertigirl chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
i love your story, i really love it!

i can't wait to see what's going to happen! i mean...diego can't die, right?
Yankee Bard chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Well done thus far. Nice insight into the frustrations of Zorro and Victoria. The cousin is an interesting twist, especially since he has figured out the secret.

As a fencing enthusiast I would love to see in action the duel you describe.

Hopefully the unthinkable event was not the crash of your hard drive wiping out the rest of the story. Please update soon.
ThereseZ chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Argh! What a place to end the chapter... I was at the edge of my seat from the beginning of the story, and nearly fell off at the end there. I hope you will update soon, before I get too busy to read again, or the suspense will get the better of me. T