Reviews for Dark Labyrinth
llazo4108824 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I love this fanfic and you need to make more chapters of this fanfic.
The Cuteness chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
This was a really intense story.
Angelus Draco chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Well, that was an interesting twist.

I loved this story - really kept me guessing.

I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Laters
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
the ending didn't turn out like I expected, but you did an excellent job keeping the reader in suspense until the end. keep up the good work.
PhoenixBlade chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Reading the ending, I wanted more.. BUT one shouldn't be too picky when you write great stories like this! I swear I was reading something out of a greek myth! However, I have to say that this last chapter felt a bit rushed. If you continued writing it for 30 more chapters, I would have faithfully followed you til the end of this story! It was quite a journey and I didn't really want it to end, despite how dark it was and how everything was spiraling out of control for Serena. I feel bad for her and it was pretty amazing seeing everything from her perspective, being forced to enter a world she didn't want to be a part of and wanting to save the very person who put her there. Even though Darien was a prick, I actually wanted him to be saved too. Anyway, enough rambling, this was a great story and thank you for allowing us to join you on this writing journey! I hope to see more from you in the future!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Nice, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
Shortie630 chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
I'll admit that the ending was not what I envisioned for this story. The entire story was not what I first thought it to be when I began reading it, but I like that. It's refreshing to read a story and not have everything so predictable. Even though you may felt this story to be unsatisfactory to yourself, I still enjoyed the time in reading it. I'll be looking forward to your next story idea you have in mind.
hit60 chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Great to see another chapter, but i feel that there's more in the story, and the ending seems sudden. As a reader, I don't really care seeing a Beauty and the Beast theme, as long as the story plot itself is intriguing and logical. The incidents in the plot helps make the story unique and unpredictable. As a reader, I do have expectation and prediction based on the story line. But, how the story reaches its climax and solve the problem(s) can be just as surprising.

To me, how the story reaches it's ending is more important than having a theme somewhat familiar to the readers.

It is still great to read a complete story. Looking forward to reading more fanfiction from you.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
I loved the Greek mythology inspiration and I do like this - it's like an ending Shakespeare would write.
Angelus Draco chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Excellent chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Great chapters, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
This was a very interesting chapter. Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
interesting story, I can't wait for the next update
Princess16 chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Super good! I'm loving this story. But right now it's lacking some love... Darien likes this girl right...she's the only thing he's got going for him. Sooooo... if she's soo pure there's only one answer she can give him. When he says who do you choose. ..Diamond or your family to die..she should say "me" and he then is shocked .. He won't grant her that because he realizes he loves her.
I love the way he touches her tho...its beautiful. ..and the way he sees her as almost unbreakable but he'll hold her in front of other men as if to show them what belongs to him. Keep it up...update soon!
just a fan chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
You're not going to keep making her a push over and easily manipulated are you? I hope she does not give into him. Give a warning, so I can stop reading it here if that is what is going to happen. She is his opposite and equal. Any way, what a fabulous chapter, still has me on tiptoe with anticipation and dread. This fan simply does not like the "easily gives in, because she Loooooves him and truly sees the man he is within the dark being he is, and she is meant to be with him for whatever reason" blah, blah, blah b.s. in which so many authors portray the heroine of their story. I am looking forward to see how you end this story, yet nervous it will end like most others: the heroine dominated. Partnership is not domination.