Reviews for Defiance
Ace the Ripper chapter 7 . 1/5
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I am currently writing a fanfic and I will post it up. Why am I telling you this? Because I mention you! :D I really want to know what happens! This story is now, to me, excessively interesting!
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
yo are you gonna update or not. This is a really good story and I've been here since the beginning and you've got a lot of potential
rau2 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
ugghh... this fanfic is fantastic , my sadistic side is swarming up again XD , gosh please update im dying to know what happens, may i complement the way you described everything is beautiful, i love how ganon keeps beating the crap outta link and f*** him in the end . was a really good read please please PLLEEAASSEE UPDATE
shinobipopcorn chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
This is really good! I like your bipolar Link, too bad there isn't more to read. I'd really like to see if Ganondorf is ever gentle to him again. :)
The Celestial Fire chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Will you be updating again? I really hope so. This story is going along so great.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I hope you continue this story it is quite enjoyable.
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
You should kill Link one of these chapters... Then put me in there so I can KICK HIS BUTT FUCKIN ASS!
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Well, Ganondorf you fuqing ashole...it's only reflex he goes to get the sword...
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'm clutching a pillow, I said sorry to it for choking it on accident, I am pretending its Link
NewLakituPls chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I love this story greatly. I am so happy to see you are trying. I too understand how demanding work/school/life/etc can be. I just can't help but wonder when all the abuse will become too much, on both Link's and Ganon's part. They are both just hurting each other, :/
babydeku chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this story, please continue
agentave chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
More! I beg of you!
Fourswordslover chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Rly good.
Deadliest Priestess chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Love this story keep up dateing
CelestialLight1117 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Nah I think Ganon is the bipolar one.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »