Reviews for Truth Or Dare
Awesome!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
wow! just...WOW!
DarkloverP chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
OMG That was so fucking hot...
One of my fantasies.
Love this! Fuck!
I wish you write on spanish!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
awesome hot hot hot i love this trio R / A / B, :)
RENESMEE CULLEN chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
AW I WANT ROSE TO FUCK ME WITH HER SEXY ASS MAN I AM HORNEY
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
hot!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Damn, that was hot. I'll admit that some of the positions are odd though. There's also that one line ("Your turn, Alice." I say, and Alice bounces to me and replaces her two fingers with mine, fucking Rosalie fast and hard.) that doesn't make sense; Alice can't replace her fingers with Bella's because Bella is already fingering Rose.

I love this fic though. Best PWP I've read in a long time.
caradens chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
brilliant thanks
Phearia chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice so hot if Iwas a boy that would make me want to do it.
She Who Wears Red chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
To Meggieiscute what type of fucking pen name is that? You sound like a 8 year old. First of all you're the dumbass since you obviously don't know that their are such things as strap on dicks. So shut the fuck up cause its obvious that you don't know fuck about sex.
RozaButler chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
One of my most fav lemons. You should right more ;)
Hot chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Forgot about The-poetry-of-ink. You're a whore too. Bella started it so don blame Alice and DON'T call this story stupid. It was extremely hot and sexy! It was exactly what I need so just SHUT UP BUTCH!
Hot chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was extremely hot. To meggieiscute, you are a judging bitch. It's called, they can stil wet themselves and they can put on strap on cocks. Since there all vamps, Bella is in this story, they don't feel cold to each other. When you're about to cum, you tend to get hot. So don't judge this story just because YOU'RE the one who is a DUMBASS! So take your skanky self somewhere else because you're stupid. I mean seriously? You OBVIOUSLY don't know anything because if you did, you wouldn't have called this amazing writer a dumbass. Go to hell you whore!

Now, to the writer. Extremely hot. I loved it. I hope you're okay with me saying all of this. They probably won't even see it.