Reviews for Save me
Da RaNdOm PeRsOn chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
loved it, this is amazing i cant wait to read more :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Sorry for the late review Omg hun that was intense as he'll I didn't think they were going to find her you really did an amazing job on this chapter does I have a feeling Peter is doing all of this I hope im right so the sob can die please update asap I need more :)
Lady OD chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
ireally want to know who is the killer!
SamWlover chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Great update!
WarwomanWay chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Interesting story. Its got lot of potiental. I have a feeling Pete is behind what happen to Li and Becky. I can't wait to find out keep it up.
SamWlover chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Can't wait for an update!
Lady OD chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
aaaww so nice to see julie get her balls again lol! whats gonna happen next?...only you know, so we need that next chapter soon!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
amazing story girl im glad julia left the asshole but i have a feeling he not going to let her go so easy i wonder who doing all the killings i so want sam and julia to hook up keep up the amazing work hope you can update asap :)
SamWlover chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
UPDATE SOON! :)
Fairy Forsaken chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I was happy to hear I had gotten it right-ish!

The only reason I came up with that theory was because I had watched 'Hot Fuzz'.

I'm not sure if you're from England or not, but if not, it's basically about this big city cop, who gets moved to a little village, where they have a lot of 'accidents'. It turns out that the people who are having these 'accidents' are ruining the village's 'sweet as pie' image, by moving away, spelling things wrong in news paper articles, or exposing things.

It's a hilarious film!

Anyway, back to your piece of art.

I love this story.

I reckon Becky might be next. Or one of the Winchesters. The only other person I could think of thats murdering is Julia, but maybe she doesn't know she's doing it, like a Harry Potter werewolf, who forgets their time as a wolf during the full moon.

I'm your #1 faaaaan! Whoooooooo!

xoxo

Fairy Forsaken
Niknakz93 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Oof, awesome as allways! Can't waait for the next one!:D

xx
Fairy Forsaken chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
How dare you have a cliffhanger! Now, everyday, I'll check my inbox for the email telling me you've put up another chapter. I bet it's her friend behind the curtain, and that Pete is the one killing them. I reckon he's trying to make the town 'his' town, and is killing off anyone who dares to ruin his perfect picture.

I can imagine this as an episode! Your writing is so detailed that I can always have a picture in my head about what is going on. All the characters that are canon are written well and are 'in character'.

I eagerly await the email telling me you've updated!

xoxo

Fairy Forsaken
SamWlover chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Good chapter. Update soon! :)
Niknakz93 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Well, that husband needs a visit from the guy from Scream or something. What a dick! Loving this! Can't wait for more(:
Lady OD chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ooohh yes you should keep this going!