Reviews for Shattered Bonds
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I am so very sorry. Its a shame that I have taken this long to get to something I myself requested. & I have been stressing so much on there not being enough proper E&C fics, but I over looked this piece of awesomeness. Over-looking wouldn't be the right word, but things happened *Sigh* I was so bumped with everything & had to take a break after Edge's retirement. Needed to get my head functioning right cuz this definitely deserved a proper review.

You also wrote Redge for me in last yr's prompt, & I can't appreciate your effort & time enough. Your writing has a very unique touch to it. Your style differs from what I am usually used to. So its always such an excitement when you try one of my boys or pairings.

I have been on a E&C high lately, but hardly am getting them the way they make sense to me. You absolutely did brilliant with this fic. It was simply beautiful display of lust & craving. You are too good with words. Your sentencing stand out. I admire your quality of writing.

I adored your take on their friendship. Bond. The setting was beautiful. I love Christian like this. I cannot in no way or form enjoy the way usually Christian is out of character. He's a smug, dark, arrogant guy. & he's perfect in a dominant role. Opposite doesn't work for me. Specially when he's paired up with Adam. It was not over the top...Just perfect.

Oh mine...The sex scene was even more perfect...Lol, 'I'm perfectly fine. I just have a large cock in my ass'...I bet he's used to it. The little slut ;P But that bit produced some giggles outta me. It was so cute.

I love the mysterious touch to Christian's current form. Adam is curious & confused...I wonder how Christian feels...

This was absolutely gorgeous & beautiful. I enjoyed it so much, & I wish E&C would be written more like this. They just fit naturally. Thank you so much once again for doing this.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ooooh. Sexy. I mean, not my favorite couple... but sexy all the same.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
slashburd chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You know how much I'm a non-fan of Mr Copeland but that was awesome. I really enjoyed the read and the tension in it right to the end was palpable. A brilliant job as always, the way you describe things always gets my interest right from the get go *grins*
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Well now that brought back some memories. You did a great job with this I enjoyed reading it.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very awesome. I love it.
rosiewitch24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awesome tale, i enjoyed it a lot.
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You should continue with this story