Reviews for Leap of Faith
Linsey chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Wow... this was really ingenious. You captured the characters well, but the real star of the story was the awesome plot. Good job!
Lori chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I have always enjoyed watching the show Angel and am a big fan of Quantum Leap. It was a real treat to see a story that featured both sets of characters in one story. Great story.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
That was awesome! Love it! Great job!
Reichenbach chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
hey, great effort and successful crossover!
Writrzblok chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
this was a very good crossover! I loved it!
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Just wanted to drop you a note to say you're doing a pretty good job here. The crossover elements are believable and you seem to have a fairly good grasp on the characters. Just one little bit of constructive criticism-Sam was never in the Army. He's leaped into military people before, but his hand-to-hand combat skills are from studying a couple of different martial arts and from experience on his Leaps, not from any military training. His brother, Tom, and Al were both in the Navy, but never Sam. Hope that helps and keep up the good work! :-)
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Great story, You captured all the characters perfect and plotted it out well. I can't even tell which is your first love QL or A:TS. You give the immpression that you love both shows.