Reviews for Always
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm back lol .This was a good fic for that intense fianle I screamed through the whole episode .Good job as always .

XOXO
prdnanny1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
excellent job...can picture that happening...
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh I love this so so so so much! I'm squeeing like crazy here. It is so them. And (bad fan!) I hadn't realised the significance of "Always". I LOVE IT! You're so good at writing them - Castle in particular, with his three, two, one, hidden smirk. Excellent little piece :) I hope this marks the start of a string of writing from you!
montez chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I liked this. I noticed on last nights episode that she had said 'always' to him. I think it was the first she had replied back with what he says to her.

I think that connection is starting to hit home for both of them.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
So many poignant looks in that episode, and I like the focus on the last one :)
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Someone else who noticed her hand on his arm! Whoohoo! I like the fic btw ;-)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very sweet! I really enjoyed it! That was such a cute scene last night! It worked well incorporated into this story!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Very nice :) I'm at a bit of a disadvantage, as you know, not knowing the characters or the show; however, I can still enjoy your dialogue and writing. I liked the structure of this, the short sentences and the descriptions of their body language. It works really well as a sort of snapshot of a couple.
pumpkinnubbin chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I think I figuraly DIED during that last scene, ended up with tears in my eyes from laughter I think and with my heart pounding super violently xD

That fic was great, really! That Always she said really meant something and I believe you got that right there :)
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was nice. I like the way you wrote it.
JenRar chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I swooned at the end of last night's ep. Great little one-shot!
No1castlefan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I felt warm fuzzies/butterflies in my stomach after the cutest ending in the history of cutest endings(:

This was awesome, thank you.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Clearly I wasn't the only one feeling lots of warm fuzzies at the end of that episode. Very sweet and very them. :)