Reviews for No, no you go first
Reader103 chapter 23 . 1/26
please please please please please please update soon
Kim chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
I don't like the fact that Toothless is Astrids Night Fury now, Hiccup deserves him more.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Please update soon...
202492 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Updated
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
why does astrid have toothless his hiccups
Iyazboi chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Its an amazing story and ive read it several times. Im just wanderin if you have valka still alive like in httyd 2 and if she will come to the rescue. I hope you finish the story as its a great what if and i hope that the red death fighr scene will be different and hiccup keeps his foot instead of toothless biting it off while saving him.
Please update soon
Jeff20 chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I find this very interesting. Why not finish?
ryan chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
Great story but when will you continue this and the other stories
Iyazboi chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!
Rasengalia chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please please please update.
Dragonfan12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awsome story
VINCEindaHOUSE chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Update please soon?!
PantheraTigr chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
So ... I have caught up with this story. Its nice. It flows rather well. And your writing is good.

On the downside we have "astrids night fury" - that just feels wrong ... And that nadder should not be called hookfang ... that is really shizoprenic (cuz hookfang is nightmare in HTTYD).

One last thought - you should give this story a closure ... it is rather good and it deserves one.
P.B chapter 23 . 4/7/2014
First of all, I love your story. Second, I've read it dozens of times. And third, I think you should put this up for adoption. I can think of dozens of people that would like to adopt this story, and hundred, possibly thousands, who would like it finished. Please consider it.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
more smut more lemons and a sex scene would be good