Reviews for Superhero
Kylen chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I should have reviewed this story two weeks ago when I first read it. First of all, I'm just ignoring the whole medal issue. It's no big thing for me - and really, I can also see Steve lying to Danny to make him feel better about giving away the Medal of Honor.

Outside of that, there is so much to this story that is worth praising. Great character interaction, wonderful voice of both Steve and Danny - I could actually SEE him in your scenes, as if it were an episode. I also liked your original character in the doctor, and for me to praise an OC is rare.

Great work!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
LOL at the AN: can definitely live with your reality here!

and i think it's the perfect medal for danny
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
glad he seems to be getting better, good thing that steve can talk to the doctor
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
sooooooo glad danny was wearing a vest
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
wow what a start
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Aw *sniff*...that was sweet. :)
Schroll91 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I loved this fic. I can't believe that it is your first one, and that you were nerveous about posting it. I was really brilliant and I hope you post more in the future. You had me crying and laughing and that is a wonderfull combo

/Schroll
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
An awesome fic!
Nora May French chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story and love how you expanded upon the super hero concept. Excellent work.
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
This was a great story! You did a wonderful job with it! :D
jaws chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
good story : ) keep up the good work : )
Kelly chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Great story, I love the background on Danny and the Steve/Danny and Danny/Grace interaction. Thank you!
daleaikman chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
TWO THUMBS WAY WAY UP HIGH. That was a great story and ending.
francis2 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
That last chapter was awesome! Thank you!
McHammy chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Very well written and entertaining. I can believe Steve has several Medals of Honour, I like a bit of "heightened reality" and it's not called fan FICTION for nothing!

Well done!