Reviews for We Could Have Had It All
guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Lol, totally get the rage and depression seizure xD House's progressivly childish behavior stuck me on the first three seasons for awhile.
HOUSEocdfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I like this story, this is also how ive imagined the show should end although i would like to have seen him pain free somehow ? :) or maybe with lydia instead of cudy ? who knows how it will end but i hope they do it justice x
TearsofSilverGlitter chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This literally took my breath away. I haven't even been able to watch house in so long, it's depressing. your story was ansty, but beautiful and made me really happy at the end. bravo
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aw, this is soooooo great to imagine happening on the show.. The lines they exchanged to each other along with them having a baby after the 'sham marriage' was just soooooooooo sweet.. Maybe, the show can hire you to write for them then.. LOL, then all our #Huddy hearts and souls will be in CLOUD 9.. :)
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
good conversation

Fahrenheit451 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
At some point, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next year, you're going to look at the blank page in front of you and you're going to decide that the show that you loved is still there. Just different ... Yeah, I'm way paraphrasing the whole House/Cuddy "it pisses me off because you're going to decide that the man sleeping next to you killed your mother" thing. I hope you decide to repost your stories, and when there's some distance between what you loved about the show, and what disappoints you, you will decide to continue to write House stories. Writing is a gift that should be shared ... thanks.
JLCH chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Works for me!
oc7ober chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You're quitting! You can't do that! Please! All those fantastic Huddy ff writers, you included, are the reason why I still get up in the morning! Please, don't leave us! :(

And all your old stories are gone? They're some of my all time favs! Don't you dare touch the ones in your LJ tho! ;)

I hope you'll rethink your decision, cause once again, you have proven with this story what an amazing writer you are :)
lin12344 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Yes I like this ending. I am very disappointed how the show is going. They should have shows House and Cuddy working to make their relationship work not break them up wasting all my time hoping the writer to put them together and each learning to cope with the other. It did not need to each changing just understanding each other. My way in thinking they justy made House a cruel drug addict instead a man trying to stay away from drugs and working on his childhood abuse. This tv House is cruel...very cruel to Cuddy and if I was Cuddy I let him fail by not keep cleanoing up his abuse to patients with his talking.
jaded27 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fuck YEAH! This is how the show should be but you know this will never happen.. sigh..
maya295 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Aww, Zing!

dammit, see? this is why you CAN'T stop writing. you just can't. this was so tender, raw and perfect! I'm not a fan of a House baby but it wasn't a problem here at all. I just loved the fragility, I loved the emotional restraint. and I LOVED the idea of having them in the same room and TALK.

it feels so good to read that kind of scenes. for quite some time, in the immediate aftermath of Bombshells, I was just incapable of reading one line of fanfiction. it seemed too surreal and inappropriate and painful, and meaningless...

and now slowly, little by little, I'm trying again but this is not easy. I still don't have the courage to finish everything I start. except when it's good, and comfortable and soothing, just like entering familiar territory can be. just like coming back home after a rough day.

You know, there are people that have a pen made to write stories about specific characters, specific context, with a particular atmosphere... and you're definitely one of them.

I don't blame the reluctance you have to write again because I'm facing it right now too and I know how hard it is to find inspiration... or just the desire... I don't condemn the growing apart feeling either. God, have we been scarred! and deep... but when you have a gift, and when sharing it brings joy to other people, you can't take it away like that. you can't give up.

Look at what you wrote. See? this is never over! and whether you think it's just an insane fan wishful thinking, it's still there, in some corner of your mind, waiting to be written, and then uploaded so that people can read it... and still dream.

Since Bombshells, I've often wondered what you do of a passion when you find yourself with one that has become inane and useless? How can you deal with the presence, almost constant, of two characters existing in a certain way in your head when the reality (the fictional reality) is telling you to see it otherwise? What can you do of all those images and situations that are still there, brewing and feeding your imagination?

don't have you them too? don't you sometimes think about what could be?

I'm sure you do. you're one of the most feverish, creative, imaginative writers I know. you always have an idea! you do...

so go ahead. take your pen, or grab your keyboard or whatever and keep writing. somehow you rarely wish for more sun when the day is already sunny. you need it most when it's rainy.

that's why you can't quit. :)
Wax Angel Wings chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Right on! Kick ass!
harpomarx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This story is great! I'm so sorry that:

a) this is the end for you; and

b) you deleted all your others stories... because now I really want to read them.

-harp
shawdoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Beautifully written. I really wish the House writers could allow this adult conversation to happen. Not holding my breath though :(
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
And that is the perfect ending, thank you :)