Reviews for Games
St. Jack of randomness chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
This chapter was actually pretty decent. I like how each emotion the Titans are paired up with grants them insight into that specific Titan's true emotions as well as the nature of Raven's emotions.
the cold raven chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Awsome chapter cant w8 To see what bb is looking for. I do hope u update before easter. Thanks for the chapter!
JekKey X chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
kuwl! more please! *hands out plate* hihihihihi.
St. Jack of randomness chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely love this story, I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. :)
FelynxTiger chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
heh this chapter was cute and interesting, the way Gar interacts with the emotions was extraordinary ! and i like when he was bout to close his book :3
the cold raven chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
All i can say is... AWSOME cant w8 Tell the next chapter.
crazynerd chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This is really good. I love how you add how considerate bb is on letting Rae pick the terms of the game. It makes me upset when authors write him as an inconsiderate jerk. I like this story. Its funny while still keeping the titans in character. Great job.
the cold raven chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Nice. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope u update soon.
Gretchen123 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
haha! I love this! I like raven from the show and the comic so this is awesome :) I can imagine Robin getting paired with timid and being annoyed to death by her :) heehee write more!
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
i think is more easy to review here than in tumblr lol , i found the story first in tumblr and then it was very difficult to read so i change here,

i like how theyre going to search and ravens instructions see ya next ch.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I don't think I've had this much fun playing hide and seek when I was little. I really hope BB is grouped with Love, that would be hilarious.

~WolfBloodBaptism
JekKey X chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lol! Can't wait for mooooore!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
An unique style that i already love, the idea is just spectacular and stupendous! not to mention reeeally interesting, the story is just awesome and amazing itself, i like how you put the characters's pesonality its very impresive, i'll be reading the next chapters without secong thought, until then.
the cold raven chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was really good if i do say so myself. Though i did find raven a little bit ooc but that depends if its the cartoon or comic. You should defenitly make another and if Or when you do decide to i will be w8ing to read it.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3