Reviews for Letting Go of Normal
While I hate that each had to learn how to love from people who were almost right for them before getting it right with each other, I love that they finally DID get it right with each other.

As far as the writing goes, I'm thrilled that you didn't weigh the story down with irrelevant and annoying descriptions of futuristic clothing and technology, that sort of thing, and that there wasn't anymore sex than there was.

Great job!
Somehow I'm pretty sure Eric will still come up with 'unpleasant' tasks and duties for Pam, things she will hate doing but that she won't say a word about.
If Niall can pop in and out to see Sookie for those few times he could continue doing so for the next 1,400 /- years, too, and Sookie could visit him in his realm to know her people and learn more about herself whenever she wanted without being forced to make some stupid choice.
Eh, I still think Eric needs the grim satisfaction of ripping Newlin limb from limb.
I hope this isn't becoming a sex how-to but it reads like it is. Boring. Sookie is a moron for wearing heels knowing she's going to be standing attendance like a bored dog at her Master's side.
Pam has done a shitty job of welcoming Sookie back, and it doesn't sound like Eric has made a point to have any of his New Orleans minions interacting with Sookie, so it's no wonder she's hesitant to follow in his dead queen's hallowed footsteps.
Awww, Sook, time to stop feeling "less than".
I love that Eric has grown up enough to realize his part in the death of his and Sookie's relationship. Go Super-Mega-MarySue Sookie with the even more superpowers!
Wasn't Sookie near death an hour or so ago?
I sense that everyone wants Sookie to be The Big Bad Villain in all this but she's not. Eric abandoned her when she was still struggling against the torture and coming to the knowledge that despite what everyone ran around claiming, no one could keep her safe, or would even if they could.
I love that Layla or Eric's psyche, whichever, is bringing home some truth to Eric. I wouldn't put the attack on Sookie beyond Pam.
If Eric knew that Sookie needed him to heal, why did he choose to abandon her? She was hurting, angry and frustrated, terrorized and dazed and confused, and he just...left her.
I'm glad, I guess, that Eric was able to replace Sookie in his heart after he abandoned her to her torment.
I see where Pam is coming from but she always made a point to not see where Sookie was coming from. It's funny how everyone seems to have expected Sookie to snap her fingers twice and be over the fairy torture.
I hate Layla felt the need to kill herself but I can't blame her in her situation either. As much as I hate Bill, it's good to see him and Sookie getting along together peacefully.