Reviews for Letting Go of Normal
tanseynz chapter 13 . 6/15
Have to say this - this Sookie is so greedy. She messed things up in the past, and Eric loving Layla was one of the consequences. She wasn't the reason Layla died, but can't she just be there for Eric? Her giving him this selfish ultimatum and only six months after Layla's death - greed! Always it's about her...
I hate that she is flirting with him... He's married! Goddammit, Sookie get over yourself.
marie510 chapter 25 . 4/28
This is such an incredibly good story! I'm so sad that it's over. Your characters are fantastic and Eric and Sookie are exactly the versions of themselves that I always wished they had been in the books. I really really loved this story and if you wrote a sequel I would lose it with happiness! Thank you for sharing your beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Eric abandons Sookie who clearly need him but all good cause married and moved on now.
tricelander chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
Initially, it was difficult to read that Eric got married ... but it was worth every letter and word to get to the ending. It was great to see them grow up, especially Sookie .
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
So good!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Wow, what an amazing and emotionally charged fic. Please ignore my snarky comment below, I was just feeling sorry for Sookie lol. I feel protective of her when I read SVM fiction. She is such a strong yet extremely flawed character that I think many can relate to in various ways. You write her beautifully and I could feel her turmoil within your words. I also want to say thank you for finishing your stories, it's a breath of fresh air to come across an author that gives the reading audience closure. You're just awesome :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
You know what, I just don't like how much Sookie is internalizing everything. I get why she feels guilty but she is just one part of a duo and not everything is her fault. I honestly don't care about Eric's forgiveness but will Sookie ever forgive herself?
VictoryInTrouble chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
What a beautiful story! It was recommended to me and I absolutely loved it! I know Eric will find a way so that even if she is full Fairy, they can still belong to each other. So glad they found their way back to each other!
luvvamps chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
I love this story. I have not been able to read canon since the last horrible book by CH. This story was wrote very well. Thank you for bringing me back to the characters that we all love.
ericplenty chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Just want to say I have found your beautiful stories and I love them!
candykorn0 chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I liked this story a lot
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
"...and you where there." WERE and WHERE. Know the difference.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Well she deserves it. She's not only stupid but selfish as well.
k.sanchez chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
I have read a lot of histories on this site but none of them make cry and laugh,be angry an a different number of other feelings that I dit not know I have...you are really good at this, incredible good I hope to have the honor to read some more ...