Reviews for Distractions
Anna241 chapter 29 . 5/25
O.O Bad Cole, bad. Wonder how Solas is going to react to that.
OnyxDrake chapter 8 . 2/28
Hahahahahahah! I'm no great fan of the spiders at all, meself!
OnyxDrake chapter 2 . 2/23
Haha, awesome. I've only jumped in on the world with Inquisition, so I'm finding these dynamics fascinating.
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 25 . 2/21
Not going to continue the AU: Pirate Sebastian, then? Pity...
NZstarzz chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Please write more!
NZstarzz chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
This made me laugh and almost cry (yes, cry. It's 2:05 am) with joy tarr
NZstarzz chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome! Finally, someone who's just as enthusiastic about character romance! Brilliant!
VaultEscapeArtist chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
These are easily my favorite drabbles of Hawke and Sebastion.
atomicpen chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
"Oh. I'm not dead."

Best line of that chapter. For real.

I love little segment stories like this! *happily chugging through them*
NuggerBugger chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I think this chapter ("Fever") is my favorite, so far :)
LightsAurora chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
aHA! YOU'RE the one who did the Pirate!Sebastian on the k!meme! I [think] I left a note saying how much I NEED MOAR CHAPTERS in my life, but I will HAPPILY say it again.

I NEED MOAR PIRATE!SEBASTIAN.

Por plz?

_
Ioialoha chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
haha that last line is great~
ForEvaDaFool chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
"Ooh. I think you broke him Hawke."

I loved this line they should use it in the game for a DLC and then make a t-shirt with it on I would by it

I'm loving the story so far can't wait for more
tehmibs chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
I remain in love with Pirate!Sebastian. He's so full of it! I love the dialogue in this chapter, with Isabela trying to convince Hawke and Sebastian's education shining through despite his rogue ways and Hawke remaining suspicious. Awesome! 3
Code Name Adania chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Omigosh, Xenon in a fic? Awesome! I love the reflection idea (you mean the mirror doesn't just work for Hawke? Perish the thought!) and strangely enough, I think Xenon's lines at the end were my favorite things about this. It's paced just like he's written in the game, and just as, er, twisted isn't the word I'm looking for. That kind of double meaning that almost barely brushes up against the fourth wall, I'm sure there's a word for it but I'm coming up empty at the moment. So, yes! Much love for this latest bit!