Reviews for Bonding
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 4/9
Warm fuzziness all over! :D
Not so super chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was great! Exactly the kind of bonding we never got from the actual show.
Lots of little things done right, loved Clark's use of "y'all," he's a country boy at heart.
I-fly-in-the-skiez 0036 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
aww i like this alot.i wish this happened in young justice but instead superman is a prick.
5star chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love this story! It inspired me to write my own called superdaddy please try and write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwwww that was a very sweet story write another please
ana4242 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Perfect, perfect , perfect absolutely uplifting... Superman finally takes care of Connor. This fills that hole in my heart that cannon has torn. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are just wonderful.
Ana
P.S Hopefully you are reposting the three R soon I don't know how long I can last without re-reading it.
Thatx1xchick chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You should follow up on this story. Maybe a new story with them in their lives as father and son.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is really nice keep up the great work
sugarart chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Cute but something is off about it. It just doesn't seem that they would get along that great that quickly. It seem like there should be a lot more friction between the two.
dark scarlett angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good job
TDL chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
:D I love it! you should write a longer version
5-STAR chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Loved this
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Good for you Clark. I guess you just don't take personal shocks well. Here's to his resolve lasting through the rough times *cough*Luthor*cough* heh.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwww this is so amazing
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ooh, nice. finally, he sees reason.

* bashes superman on the head*